Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I don't know where to put this post so I'm just putting it here...

Filly Pinkie Pie

I think I know the reason for Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Sense and bounciness!

THE SONIC RAINBOOM IN HER CUTIE MARK FLASHBACK!

The Sonic Rainboom almost obviously caused her hyperactivity, and doesn't it make sense for it to be a part of her whole Pinkie Sense thing?

Secretly, I suspect the sonic rainboom caused everything. It's pure awesome condensed itself down the very most basic level, sending it through all time and eternity, causing the formation of the multiverse, creating the alicorns, turning Discord into a chaos god, turning Nightmare Moon evil, and giving Tesla the idea for the AC motor.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Ugh...

Note to all readers:

It is not spam (it's about MLP for pony's sake) and it's not a forum game (that makes no sense) so.... yeah.

Ugh...

Note to all readers:

It is not spam (it's about MLP for pony's sake) and it's not a forum game (that makes no sense) so.... yeah.

Rather, it became a Forum game. It was starting to become a silly post, hence the move. Sorry 'bout that. While it isn't spam, the quality of the posts here doesn't exactly help its case on being a serious discussion.