Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Find Yourself Put Off By Threads With Many Posts?

Zerrodo

74 users have voted

1. 1. are you shy about posting?

• yes
    • very shy but i can do it
    • depends on my mood
    • naa ... i will post to most things
    • nope, you wont stop me posting
    • outher or not sure

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am not concerned about what other people believe or not about me. Which is why I can allow myself to be honest. Not because I do not have their perception into consideration, but because this is who I am. There is nothing wrong with being a speck of dust, as long as you know you are a speck of dust. The problem is that you wont really know it unless you are willing to overcome your fears. Go for it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I don’t have a problem with lots of posts because no one really reads every last post in a topic anyway. But if they do, that means they’re interested in lots of opinions and want to hear what ponies have to say. I don’t care if my posts are drowned out by dozens of others because it’s at the forefront when I post it, lives a short while in the limelight and then comfortably takes its place in the background when the time comes. It’s all good.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm kind of like that with threads with lots of replies, I'm shy about posting anyway and tend to post mainly just post in the games section where I feel more comfortable but I worry with larger threads that someone may have already posted something similar to what I was going to post and I may just be repeating something that was already contributed or feel like I might not know enough about a topic to contribute or that I may be interrupting the current discussion if I post there.

• 1 month later...