Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find yourself humorous?

Bucket

Funfunfunfufnufnunffun  

146 users have voted

1. 1. Do you see yourself as a funny person?

• Ye bouy
    • Nah
    • I don't know
    • Please repeat the question

No, I don't really find myself to be very funny. I can come up with funny remarks every once in a while, but overall I don't really think that I'm all that funny. Though, my friends and classmates may say otherwise, I'm not entirely sure :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

welll i try to be.. i'm not sure if people think i am, you should ask them it's probably more easy xD but my jokes mainly are so bad that people like it

• 1 year later...

Honestly, might sound conceded, but I think I’m hilarious. I would say other might describe me as funny and a few hilarious.

My brother actuAlly asked me the other day who’s the person you’ve made laugh the most and it got me thinking. 

A lot of my jokes don’t land or get a chuckle but there are many people that get a kick every time I say something funny. But I wouldn’t say jokes as often as I would if I didn’t think they were funny so yea. 

However, not funny enough to be a comedian or write like a comedic story imo.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 2020-01-29 at 6:37 PM, Miss said:

Honestly, might sound conceded, but I think I’m hilarious. I would say other might describe me as funny and a few hilarious. .

Whoa throwback post. 

Idk, I still find myself saying jokes alot but my style of humor has changed drastically to being very dry deadpan humor. I've become very cynical so alot of things I don't find funny anymore or I'm critical of it. 

That being said while I don't find myself "hilarious" anymore I'd still say people think I'm funny but it's not as much as before. 

If people didn't laugh at what I say then I wouldn't say jokes as often as I do but I'm just like why do I joke so often? I feel like it might be awkwardness? Not that I can't be serious but maybe it's hard for me to connect with people at the beginning so I use humor to fill in the space and it does land alot of the time (but that's just at the beginning) 

That being said I do find myself in settings where none of the people around me find what I'm saying to be funny (2 groups i could think of in particular) but just recently was around my cousins.and i was keeping them chuckling so that made me feel good :)

• Brohoof 1