Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find yourself humorous?

Bucket

Funfunfunfufnufnunffun  

146 users have voted

1. 1. Do you see yourself as a funny person?

• Ye bouy
    • Nah
    • I don't know
    • Please repeat the question

Some people find me funny, I find most of my jokes to be 'meh' though. I only really joke around when I want to. 

I still can believe I didn't get that new years joke you made...

I still feel like an idiot, you made me feel like an idiot Wheatly...

Are you happy about that Wheatly, huh, are you happy that you made one of your friends feel like there an idiot?

Is this fun for you?

Do you get some sorta sick pleasure form this?

You sick bastard... :eww:  

(LMFAO.)

• Brohoof 1

Somewhat. I don't really do any forced jokes, mostly just witty remarks and comebacks. Sometimes, I'll set myself up to be the butt of a joke on purpose. I can be goofy like that. Still, my friends have told me that strength of my humor lies in my timing.

Not when I'm trying to be. My attempts at making jokes more often than not just make people uncomfortable. Maybe it's my timing or my choice of words, but there's always something off about what I do. I'm on a roll if I can get people to acknowledge that yes, what I just said was a joke.

The biggest laughs I've ever gotten out of people came about entirely by accident. And usually, they were at my expense...

I manage to make myself laugh at almost every joke I tell. Although, that's not really not a good thing. If a joke falls flat, it goes from awkward to downright face-hiding embarrassing.

Yeah.

I mean, that's one of my personality traits that I'm proud of. Most of the things I say at school are pretty dumb but they make people laugh and brighten up the day. My humour is not ever too offensive, and I know where to draw the line so I suppose I am funny.

post-23795-0-17741700-1392356486.gif

No. And few others do. Jokes and witticisms aren't my forte, as much as I wish that wasn't the case. When I make someone laugh, it's usually at my expense. Not in a cruel or mean-spirited way, but I end up making a caricature of myself or inadvertently saying something awkward. As long as I can brighten someone's day a little, that's all that matters to me. Only catch is it won't happen deliberately. 

• Brohoof 2

Yes. Strangly enough though, I'm only funny when I'm serious. When I am 100% serious I put people into tears. When I TRY to be funny, I come off as stupid. When I try to crack a joke everybody tells me to shut up. I guess you just have to go with the flow to make a good joke.

I see a lot of people out there blowing their own metaphorical trumpets and saying that they're pretty funny. I personally don't find myself to be very funny at all, just deeply inappropriate and that just happens to amuse like minded people... which as it turns out there are a lot of.

yeeeeeesort of. I get the feeling when crap lets up, I'll find myself more funny. my family and my friends say I'm funny, but my classmates don't even smile when I crack a joke, soooo :okiedokielokie: . I guess I'm funny, in a sarcastic, cynical, goofy sort of way.

Unless you consider regurgitating crap from the internet then no.

Though irl I don't really do that le meme crap which means that I have to try and actually be funny which is hard.

Yes, but only sometimes. I can be random, but the bad thing is that my friends usually don't know what the hell I'm talking about. But I like being random. Oh, and also I can be very sarcastic, that to many people I'm obnoxious. And also I don't laugh too much to the "funny" things the people sorrounding me say. The things I laigh to sometimes are a little complex