Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Haunted House (RP)

MachineGunLola

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22474-haunted-house/

Arachne Sumner stared up at the new house.

It was different than any house in America, of course, seeing as this was Japan.

She sighed deeply.

It was a gorgeous house, and she loved Japan, but she wasn't sure if she was going to work out here.

She knew barely any Japanese, and she knew no one here.

"Come on, darling. Let's go take a look. The movers will bring our stuff later."

Her mom smiled at her and they walked inside.

The tatami flooring was perfect- they'd had it ripped up and replaced.

The house was old, and it had broken down a bit, but they'd had it all fixed up before they moved.

Arachne's father got a job in Tokyo, but she and her mother would be staying away from the city, the house was more in the country.

It'd been empty for years, the house, and they couldn't find out why.

Arachne loved it instantly though, it was everything she'd pictured.

She got to pick her room, and since all the rooms were upstairs, she chose the one in the back, with the attic opening in the closet. There was a great big window in her room that faced a farm behind them, and she could watch the horses and sheep run free.

"Mom? Will I be getting a futon?"

She asked, running down the stairs.

"If you want it, darling. Anything you want."

She smiled.

"Alright then, I'd like to live like an authentic Japanese family then."

Her mother laughed.

"I'm going to be keeping my bed, thank you."

Arachne nodded, laughed, and went back out to their car to look around and see if there were any teenagers round'.

(edited)

Charlie was stressed out.

Really stressed. In fact, that's why he decided to visit Japan. It would be good to relax there. He's always wanted to, and he had enough money for the trip as well. He would be staying in a hotel for about a month, maybe less.

After getting everything settled in his hotel room, he decided to go for a walk in the park. The path stretched out into a street shortly after, and then into a road.

Eventually, he wanted to see how the countryside was, so he caught a ride and paid the driver to take him to a random spot.

The driver left him on a small road. There were huge, fenced-off areas and pieces of land, along with one big house for each one, with patches of sheep and cattle and such along with a driveway.

Charles continued walking along the small road. He liked walking; it helped ease his mind. Eventually he spotted someone by a car, and he waved, assuming it was someone who lived there.

Edited by Zee Captain (Croaks)

Arachne spotted someone in the distance waving. Thinking it might be someone who lived in Japan, she waved back shyly.

"Hello!" She called smiling.

Then remembered that if this person WAS from Japan, they'd most likely speak Japanese, which she did not know.

Sighing she turned back to the car.

Pixie was walking along the path through the forest. She had a bag full of food, as she went shopping. She ended up near a farm. She looked at the farm, before turning away and walking down the road. She smiled as she saw a main road. She got on it tsee people standing there.

Meeko padded after Pixie never making a noise. When they got to the main road meeko sat down. Wagging his tail excited to see new people.

Arachne turned and saw a girl around her age and a cute little dog.

She smiled, and walked up quickly to the girl.

"Hello? Do you speak English?"

She asked quietly, smiling.

"Cute dog!" She held out a hand and Meeko sniffed it.

She gave him a friendly pat on the head.

Pixie look and nodded. “I do” she said and stuttered. She smiled at Meekos’ reaction to her. She then looked up “oh did you just buy this house? I live over there” she said pointing over to house. She looks down “and this dog seems to follow me everywhere” she laughed.

Charles said, "Hi" back to the girl at the car after she waved and said hello. Another person walked up to her and Charles continued walking along the road, kicking a stone as he walked.

• Brohoof 1