Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Trainer Red's HeartGold "Playthrough"

Vaporeon

(edited)

Note this is no longer a Nuzlocke run because I chickened out after Bugsy's Scyther killed my under leveled Quilava and Hoothoot.

Yes because about 5 of you asked for it I am making a thread "detailing" my playthrough of HeartGold. Now because I suck at naming my Pokemon you [no not you the pretty looking one] will get a chance to have a Pokemon named after you. If there is a Pokemon you really have your heart set on then I'll see what I can do but if I can't find it don't be disappointed. [but 9 times out of 10 I should be able to find it]

Team:

Strider the Quilava [Lv. 22]

Kirby the Hoothoot [Lv. 18]

Shadow the Ghastly [Lv. 20]

Godot the Sandshrew [Lv. 17]

AceCord the Syther [Lv. 23]

Progress:

Defeated Whitey [and her cheap ass Milktank] As well as Morty. Also I did catch a Slowpoke but figured it wasn't worth getting it to the same level as the other Pokemon. Currently grinding and waiting for Eevee to level up enough in the day care.

That's it really. If my party is full well then you can still request to have a Pokemon named after you as I may or may not be switching party members.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

(edited)

Name a pokemon "GLaMOS". Try to make it a scientific pokemon.

Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS

Wow a lot of people like Chikorita. I'm more of a Cyndaquil guy my self. I'll give the poll some more time before I start.

Screw it im starting. Adding my own vote in their [because I can] Cyndaquil is tied with Chikorita. Because I prefer Cyndaquil im going with him. Strider if it's male then im naming it after you. if it's female then I will name it after you, Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

Oh two things

1. No this did not die I am still doing the run.

2. It's just a normal playthrough now because Bugsy wiped my team and I didn't want to start over.

(edited)

Oh two things

1. No this did not die I am still doing the run.

2. It's just a normal playthrough now because Bugsy wiped my team and I didn't want to start over.

Could i have a pokemon named after me? ^_^ I don't mind what... Also if it doesn't fit call it Ivy.

But not a slowking as i'm female please O_o;

Edited by Midnightive

Could i have a pokemon named after me? ^_^ I don't mind what... Also if it doesn't fit call it Ivy.

But not a slowking as i'm female please O_o;

Well I basically have a set team. All the Pokemon I've caught are male. You could be the Eevee you get from Bill. It too is male but I plan on evolving it into Espeon or Vaporeon and both look rather feminine.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I basically have a set team. All the Pokemon I've caught are male. You could be the Eevee you get from Bill. It too is male but I plan on evolving it into Espeon or Vaporeon and both look rather feminine.

I don't mind being a male pokemon! just not slowking~ x3