Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Official MLP:FIM Plushies

Champion RD92

(edited)

The body is too small,and the shape of the head and face is messed up,But they have to make 1,000 of these.So of course your going to expect this kind of thing to happen.

Seriously.I gotta learn to make my own plushies.You know what I'll just put this

Edited by C0Re Commander

First I was like...

Then I was like...

Okay, srsly, Has.

The authenticity is right. In. Front. Of. Your. Faces. It's so easy. Y U NO DO SIMPLE THINGS FOR US?

I guess I'll start saving up for an expensive custom plushie on eBay since it doesn't look like Hasbro will make quality plushies anytime soon.

Apparently these are the new official plushies that will be sold at Target. I am very disappointed, they look horrible!!!

post-761-0-65741900-1341526996.jpg

They finally make a Rainbow Dash plushie, and it looks like crap. Hasbro, I am disappoint.

My reaction to seeing what they would look like

post-5803-0-47143800-1341783426.gif

• Brohoof 1

those would look great...if I (someone who doesn't sew all that well) made them...though even then I wouldn't have done that ribbon effect with the mane, the hell?

I like them fine otherwise, if I get one I am making my own mane...ooh I could alter one to be the character I desined out of boredom today...or just support the unknown talent...

Look out custom plushie folk, Hasbro is finally producing official Friendship is Magic plush! The first assortment of 6" plush ponies are already showing up on eBay and should be in stores soon. They're definitely nicer than that hideous storybook Twilight Sparkle. Anyone know the SRP?

post-5382-0-83915800-1341791049_thumb.jpg

post-5382-0-13605000-1341791063_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Asides from the streamer manes, they are an improvement. Definitely not the be all end all, but hopefully Hasbro will keep improving.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So much want!

We make better plushies but these are fine, and it's about time.

There probbably cheaper than the ones we make too. And it always feels more reliable to walk into a store and buy something than to buy something from some person you've never seen using PayPal.

Then again they're probably made in China so...

Edited by Krystal Serenity
  • Brohoof 1

More affordable than customs.

A few dozen bucks more is worth it than this. While I appreciate Hasbro for at least attempting to make plushies, I'd still much rather shell out my money on customs.

More affordable than customs.

Doesn't make them better...

Seriously, I would rather have a Custom made for me plush for like $200, than a factory made PoS one that costs like $12.

• Brohoof 2