Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Official MLP:FIM Plushies

Champion RD92

(edited)

What the hay? Freaky lookin, not to good of a debut...

Fluttershy? Darling please, if anypony is upset at this atrocity to hair style it's Rarity.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Dеrpy

At least they look better than the old ones. The only thing that really turns me off is the hair, but still, I might actually get one of these.

• Brohoof 5

Am I the only one who is happy that they are somewhat better than the Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie plush they came out with first?

They aren't great looking, and they aren't perfect, but i'll probably still buy these. I can't afford the fan made plushies -_-

• Brohoof 1

You guys got to remember there marketing to 2 year olds. They don't care what the pony looks like.

Not particularly 100% true. Yes that was their intended target audience, but as the show has gone along, they've been marketing towards bronies with references and other releases more and more. Ergo why many famous background ponies are getting names and more recognition, for example.

I know they look bad, but its either that $10 one or a $100-$3000 show accurate one on eBay.

Or neither. :3 Sit and wait for Hasbro to get a clue and improve their plushie's looks, or, at least hope that that's what they'll eventually do.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

To be honest they look good... The old twilight plush gives me nightmares... :blink: But honestly the trick is to mass produce them QUICKLY, and CHEAP... They are actually not far from being decent. JUST FIX THE MANE. But body/head wise, they look really good so far. I'll give them credit for that

Edited by BladeSpinnerPony

At least they look better than the old ones. The only thing that really turns me off is the hair, but still, I might actually get one of these.

You know what I'll do? I'll purchase one of them, make one of my own manes (for the mane 6), cut out the ribbon hair, stitch the custom CORRECT mane on, and wala! Of course I would do it if I had any supplies. :mellow:
  • Brohoof 1

My opinion on the topic, not sadness, just disappointment:

Posted Image

You know what I'll do? I'll purchase one of them, make one of my own manes (for the mane 6), cut out the ribbon hair, stitch the custom CORRECT mane on, and wala! Of course I would do it if I had any supplies. :mellow:

I thought about that but I'm no good at sewing and I wouldn't want to take a chance at butchering it. It'll do until I can get a good custom plushie.

Those plushies are not exactly what I had in mind.

Come on, Hasbro. Put some effort into it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually a bit disappointed with the results of their plushies, but hey! I'm not complaining. Could of still gone that extra mile with them however.

That's okay. Not a problem. There's plenty more where that came from. They were only a first pass. You're my friends and I want you to be 110% satisfied. Not to worry, I'll redo them.

Posted Image

The mane needs to be about 100% more realistic.

Posted Image

Hasbro, you might be able to trick little girls with your shoddy products but there is no way in HELL you'll trick the other Bronies. D:

Ack, so disappointed. I gotta learn to sew and make my own plushies. :<

Would it be weird if I said Rainbow Dash looks extremely attractive in that picture? >.>

Not at all ;) I agree. Though there's few times when she doesn't look cute or attractive to me in some way :wub:

• Brohoof 3