Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Pen fan art

HowlDash23

Yay for pen. Looks like rough work. ^^

I like how you used shapes, but a few of the proportions are still off. Still, there aren't many of those problems that I can see so it's fine.

no more cider? NOOOO

If you like to use pen, I suggest you buy a whole colour pack. If you want to make cleaner art. Use pencil then trace in pen.

Really loved these! Looks like something from a comic. A medal for you! ;)

Thank you! :3

Yay for pen. Looks like rough work. ^^

I like how you used shapes, but a few of the proportions are still off. Still, there aren't many of those problems that I can see so it's fine.

no more cider? NOOOO

If you like to use pen, I suggest you buy a whole colour pack. If you want to make cleaner art. Use pencil then trace in pen.

I think I might have some color pack laying around somewhere. >> If not I'm definitely see about looking for one. ^^ And I have used pencil first then traced. This was just wanting to use pen for the challenge of it and just have some crazy fun with the effects I can get using them. xD;

Nearly all of these are presented nicely even in pen. I personally prefer the lighter touch of pencil since I can play with different tones of the gray spectrum; never did like pens.

The only problems I can see are the eyes here in the sketches. The eyes just appear to be a bit large on the faces and don't appear to be properly placed on them. Your body proportions and heads are quite accurate and very fluid; just a few corrections needed here or there like less rounding in some faces or hair brought down a bit (the example being the full-bodied Derpy image which it is most prominent in).

Those are awesome!

Good work on them, you've got emotions down wonderfully :)

Thank you very much! ^__^

My god...those look great!

Thank you! ^_____^

Nearly all of these are presented nicely even in pen. I personally prefer the lighter touch of pencil since I can play with different tones of the gray spectrum; never did like pens.

The only problems I can see are the eyes here in the sketches. The eyes just appear to be a bit large on the faces and don't appear to be properly placed on them. Your body proportions and heads are quite accurate and very fluid; just a few corrections needed here or there like less rounding in some faces or hair brought down a bit (the example being the full-bodied Derpy image which it is most prominent in).

Thank you! And thanks for the critic! ^^