Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't get over cupcakes:/

Zerul

I really didn't want to read it because I didn't want to ruin how I saw pinkie but I just kept on seeing comments on her youtube vids and when I put all the pieces together I found out exactly what happened minus the pics. :/ How do I get over this and go back to looking at her like I used to? Thanks in advance

the same thing happened to me after i read cupcakes. i didnt see a good version of pinkie for a few days after i read it and i could only think about the fic. itll pass eventually, you just have to wait it out.

(edited)

Just watched the "Cupcakes" video on youtube... some people are just crazy :huh:

Not even gonna waste my time reading such stupid fanfics lol

Btw, this is the Pinkie I know

post-6115-0-11271000-1342206982_thumb.png

Edited by Ponei

(edited)

http://www.fimfictio...cake-Chronicles

Read this to get over cupcakes, I just skimmed through the ending and it made me feel a lot better. Still kinda sad, but it has a happy ending at least. It's about Rainbow Dash adjusting to her new life without wings and moving on from the emotional trauma from being tortured by Pinkie, after being narrowly saved from Pinkie Pie by Applejack. I'd rather think of this story as the true ending of cupcakes.

Well, apparently this story has clop in it, so........ya.....but there's a mature tag so I guess it's not a surprise. If you like that kind of stuff though, then I guess it's not a problem.

Edited by Pegasus25

(edited)

I know you said you got over it but for people who still didn't, the Rainbow Dash presents cupcakes is a good way to get over it. It shows how stupid this fanfic really is.Here it is :

Edited by notdog1996
  • Brohoof 1