Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How do you eat your cupcakes?

ManaMinori

I used to just dig into them, and always get a mouthful of cream rather than cake. But it wasn't until I saw a few years back that this anchorman on the news was eating a cupcake, and split the bottom of the cake, put it on top of the creme, and made a sandwich out of it, which was really smart! That way, there's an even distribution of creme and cake in every bite.

So how do you guys eat your cupcakes?

• Brohoof 1

Remove the wrapper and then proceed to delicately eat the cupcake. I eat them surprisingly slow. :P I don't necessarily have any special process with it, I just make sure not to get the frosting on me.

Gah I want a cupcake now. x_x

(edited)

​If there's any frosting on it, I lick it off first.  Beyond that, I just tear off the wrapper and work my way down.  This topic only reminds me that I haven't had a cupcake in a few years ...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really like cupcakes *even though Pinkie Pie is one of my favorite characters* , but when I use to like them I just took the wrapper off and usually took a bite from the bottom and saved the topping for last.

I pull back the wrapper as I eat the cupcake. I try to eat it carefully so that I don't end up with a bunch of frosting on my face. Depending on how I'm feeling, I'll either go after the frosting first, or I'll try to eat the cupcake as evenly across as possible. :)

Not gonna lie though, I sometimes will try to stuff an entire mini cupcake in my mouth when no one is watching. ;)

Also, I added the "Food" prefix to your thread for categorization purposes. ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Get a good three or so in each hand, then smoosh them into my face & just roll around in them for a bit?...

Naaaah, that's just what I want to do! Like @@Thuja, before me who reminded me that I was reminded that I haven't even had access to cupcakes, in like years! I swear, one day, I will either find or bake a literal Rainbow-Flavored Cupcake.

No. No, I haven't read that fanfiction, why do you ask?

Like a certain Cake Colored Queen & a Particular Pastry-Prone Pastel Pink Party Pony, I too have a notable sweet tooth!

And, because I deem it appropriate for such a sweet subject:

Pinkie_Vrs_Cake.gif

One has not lived until one has gotten truly cake-faced!

But yeah! Pretty much like that! Sure, not all icing is made equally & I try to save some to actually eat with the cake part of it, but... especially if its that yummy cream cheese type frosting I'll usually just suck that topping off entirely. I mean, really, with as much as what goes onto most cupcakes its, like, real hard to resist the urge to do that! Then after that, I'll nibble off the little ring ledge most muffin shaped pastries have, then down the remaining stump in about two bites.

...then there's those little mini-cupcakes that are the size of your mouth, and I almost literally inhale those little morsels!

An' don't get me started on creampuffs & eclairs!!!

Every now and again I pause to dazzle my eyes & marvel at the set up Pinkie Pie has of living above a bakery where she can have full reign of the kitchen!

Eating is such sweet magic!!!                                     ...man, I wanna cake. Like, now.

Do you ever just say screw it and eat the wrapper too?

Ooh! Yeah, that reminds me too! I've totally done that too! Just invert the wrapper & suck off the crumbs as best as I could like a coffee addict would a used coffee filter! If its thin enough, you probably can totally digest that too, i'm sure! Lol!

Edited by Widdershins

I usually take a bite off the frosted top first, then a bite of the cake part underneath, then frosting, then cake, and so on. I figure I'd better start with the frosting because otherwise I'll end up with frosting on my nose from going at it from the bottom. And it helps to keep at least some little part of the cake to hold on to while eating. It's impractical to hold it by the frosting, so that dictates my approach to some degree. :grin:  

• Brohoof 1

Ahem I will answer that, me personally I would do this hack they showed on the internet. 

Let me demonstrate:

-1. Take wrapper off.

-2. Cut cupcake in half.

-3. Now proceed to put bottom half on top. Like a sandwich.

-4. Finally enjoy!

• Brohoof 3

Ahem I will answer that, me personally I would do this hack they showed on the internet. 

Let me demonstrate:

-1. Take wrapper off.

-2. Cut cupcake in half.

-3. Now proceed to put bottom half on top. Like a sandwich.

-4. Finally enjoy!

so much easier that way, right? :) 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a cupcake guy - unless, that is, there is also vanilla ice cream. In that case, I like to mix the cupcake into the ice cream (in a bowl), just blending it in by hand with my spoon. It sounds weird, but I just like the texture of it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a cupcake guy - unless, that is, there is also vanilla ice cream. In that case, I like to mix the cupcake into the ice cream (in a bowl), just blending it in by hand with my spoon. It sounds weird, but I just like the texture of it.

I like doing that, but with actual cake, some times. 

• Brohoof 1