Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You made a post, and overnight it gets over 10,000 brohoofs, your reaction?

Spikey-Wikey

"Wut" would probably be a pretty accurate description of my reaction as there are usually only about 350 people online at a time, the most ever amount of members online is 2308. and there are only 26201 total members, and not all of them are active. So yeah, I'd probably think the forum got oddly popular over the course of the night, or more likely; the site is glitching.

o.O

^That smiley pretty much sums it up but i suppose I can't just leave the post like that :P

I would obviously be very surprised, especially considering the fact that I joined this forum today, but I would just assume that it was a bug or something.

it appears I'm popular dominating the Forums Games really paid off

*screen shots*

Must be a bug because I don't think we have 10,000 regular members :derp:
...yet. :ph34r:

MLP Forums currently has 26,205 members so almost half the forum would of brohoofed 

it appears I'm popular dominating the Forums Games really paid off

*screen shots*

MLP Forums currently has 26,205 members so almost half the forum would of brohoofed

I know, but not that out of that member base log in regularly, unfortunately. ;p

I would assume that it's either a bad joke or an unusual glitch. If it were genuine, however, I would be pretty speechless. Of course, it'll never happen to anyone. :P