Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You made a post, and overnight it gets over 10,000 brohoofs, your reaction?

Spikey-Wikey

• 2 weeks later...

I'd first wonder where all of the bots came from, then I'd be worried that within the 10,000+ notifications, one might not be a brohoof notification and would then proceed to go through all of them to make sure that this hypothetical notification didn't require any response.

• Brohoof 1

I think I would have to quit the forums, because I would have reached the highest level of forum fame; so anything afterwords would just be a letdown, "Only 100 brohoofs? Well that post must have just sucked!"

• 3 weeks later...

It depends. If it was a very passionate post about a subject I care about, I'd be very happy that I presented my point in such a convincing way. But more likely it would be some throw-away joke that I didn't even really like.

The latter is what happens most often to me on other sites with an "upvote" sort of function. I'll get 300 "likes" and I'll be like, "seriously, that's what you guys latch onto?"

What's worse is that those sorts of posts are usually popular because people missed my sarcasm, and the ones upvoting the comment/post are specifically the people I don't agree with xD

I be all like:

"S-WEET! FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT!"

...IM FAMOUS!!! MOM! I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING!! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW?!

Was that a Jacksepticeye reference? me thinks it was...

• Brohoof 1

My reaction would be WOO! *dancing* (its a link to save people bandwidth :P ... also i dont think derpibooru supports direct linking pictures; so its just a link)

... Sadly the post i made overnight has gotten exactly 17 views as of now (started like 12 hours ago)... Though i'd certainly be glad if people helped liven it up and show interest (and best of all; join the team!!) http://mlpforums.com/topic/116808-castle-crashers/

Edited by BrightShine

Was that a Jacksepticeye reference? me thinks it was...

Congratulations! You are correct! Well, atleast 25%. I was sorta watching one of his videos while typing that, and i got that idea really quick. But really, i was thinking about the lack of accomplishments i have made in my short lifetime.

My first thought would be that Feld0 was tinkering with the forums again.  He recalibrated something earlier this year and I actually lost some brohoofs from the counter as a result.  :P

'Oh crap, they're trying to turn me into a meme.'

And thus, Edwardo_Brony began on his lonely travels through the Himalayas, as far away from social networking as could be.

That, or I'd return to being my alter-ego, Faceless. :okiedokielokie: