Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So... What's your Christmas going to be like?

Simcity11100

Church, lunch with the extended family and then dinner with close family and friends. Probably won't get much in the way of presents, but I get to spend the day with my family and that's what matters.

Wake up feeling like a little girl, rush to the living room and rip open presents like a mad man, then probably spend the day with family and friends eating tons of cookies and ham and what not.

My christmas is already over.... We did our Christmas on monday D:

BUT I am gonna go back to where I live and on that Christmas we are waking up opening gifts then going to the grandparents and eating waffles and gravy stuff :P

I'm gonna have some fun.

My grandma is very close to death, so this may be out last christmas with her.

She is making her famous tacos, and it will be a nice last time with her.

Same here. I'll be at my grandfathers place because.... he doesn't have much left... a year or two to be precise.

We will be making Cepelinai with him. Damn they're tasty. ^__^

Tomorrow: Church with my sister

Christmas eve: dinner and celebrations with my bf's family.

Christmas day: Christmas dinner with my sister and bf

Boxing day: Gift exchange and hang out with my friends :)

~

I'm going to be up, in the early morning hours just because I'm still up from Christmas Eve, and I'm going to maybe open a present because I feel like it (I did it last year XD). Then I'll go to sleep and wake up whenever I feel like it. After waking up, I'll probably open everything else because my parents will be up by then, and do whatever with what I got and be on the internet and chat with people. Some family will be over for Christmas dinner.It'll be a pretty good day.

Edited by atomic7732

just got a gift from my aunt ($25! I is broke) and I already bought a present for my brother, going to have ham for dinner, doesn't matter how many presents I get, being off from school is a good gift, along with tasty food! :)

I'll get up between 9 and 10, then open the presents in my stocking. Then I'll have muffins for breakfast and then open presents with the family. Christmas will be at about 2 and after that it's films, games and the Wii with the family.

tomorrow im going up state to my aunt`s house (different if ya remember thanksgiving...) & i`ll be expecting my new laptop & christmas/birthday money...not trying to sound spoiled but it happens every year...-__- aleast until my mom gives me the fend for myself talk...

Normal, wake up. do nothing. do nothing. go down stairs spend the next 1 hour on the computer before I have to spend the rest of the day with my family who just happens to have nobody around my age in it and even if they did I wouldn't talk to them because there would be nothing to talk about, i'm not a social person I can't just walk up to some one and say "HI" and have a long meaningful conversation about something I am interested in or can at least input into, I mean I can't even go upto someone I have talked to in like the last week and say Hi unless there like one of my good friends. so probably a boring day, with no presents for me >:C I could have ranted more but it was REALLY offtopic.

Edited by Flare

Since my mom is sick it may actually not be so good. We were planning to go to Grandma and Granpa's house for waffles and country gravy like we do every year but if she's sick then that won't happen. -_______-

I'm gonna have some fun.

My grandma is very close to death, so this may be out last christmas with her.

She is making her famous tacos, and it will be a nice last time with her.

Since my mom is sick it may actually not be so good. We were planning to go to Grandma and Granpa's house for waffles and country gravy like we do every year but if she's sick then that won't happen. -_______-

I'm sorry :(:wub: glom hug.

Going to my grandma's house, eating, presents. At least I get to rest. We're having a party on sat so I'm cleaning.

I already got all of my presents weeks ago! Yes, my family's a bit odd with that. Mostly just got clothes... some headphones. It was nice.

What I'm gonna do is eat with the family, then I'm gonna go on my computer and see if I can surprise my boyfriend with... some sort of crazy dance over the webcam. It will involve singing about holidays and his mustache. Loudly. And then I'm going to work on everyone's late Christmas gifts that I'll be giving in the first few weeks of January. (And probably into February since I procrastinate) Oh and I'll probably post here a bit.

Yeah, I'm a boring nerd.