Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lets play Crona's Nightmare, Episode 1- Slendergame

Finesthour

Oh trust me, it shall be good.

I am curious, I've played the first two games, but 3 and 4 are mysteries to me. Should I play them so I will be shocked just as much, or just play them in order?

You already played the first two, so it would probably ruin the reaction of them. Might as well just do 3 and 4.

Oh boy.

You do realize I played the slendergame once before, right? xD

Oh I love watching people play Slender, even if i'm to scared to play myself. Can't wait to see you scare yourself more....

You won't have to wait long x3

Don't want to watch it because i'm going to do the same thing.

Been playing most horror games ;)

I will do this when i'm all alone, on friday.

Ah that was priceless. Not that I wouldn't react about the same way. Slenderman creeps me out xD

I was actually trying to be as quiet as possible, so I muffled my screams. Parents were home xD

I was actually trying to be as quiet as possible, so I muffled my screams. Parents were home xD

I think that might have actually made it sound better. You had this slightly quashed terror in your voice, like you really were out of breath and running from him, trying not to draw his attention xD

I think that might have actually made it sound better. You had this slightly quashed terror in your voice, like you really were out of breath and running from him, trying not to draw his attention xD

Pretty much what was going on.

I felt like I WAS running from him xD

Guys, if you want updates on what games I am doing, or what is going on with the series, follow my-

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CronaTheCritic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CronaTheCritic

(edited)

Haha, this was really funny to watch. It gave me a good laugh. I am not easily scared at all, actually I am the opposite. So when I can't experience the fear myself, it's hilariously fun to watch when you are scared, haha :)

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Haha, this was really funny to watch. It gave me a good laugh. I am not easily scared at all, actually I am the opposite. So when I can't experience the fear myself, it's hilariously fun to watch when you are scared, haha :)

Why thank you, I love being scared for your enjoyment xD

Why thank you, I love being scared for your enjoyment xD

Haha I love to scare other people too, my mother is very easily scared. I can go behind her and just suddenly put my hand on her shoulder and she screams hahah. I laugh every single time, I can't get enough of it. Haha, then she tries to scare me and I don't even react, lol.

I know there are over 9000 videos of people playing this already, but have you played Amnesia?

btw, I don't know if it is your computer or the recorder, but your video is laggy. If you have one, a tip is to put the recording's destination folder to an external hard drive