Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lets play Crona's Nightmare, Episode 1- Slendergame

Finesthour

So much climax, kinda disapointed at the ending. A faceless guy. Not even a zombie *Sigh* Alas, perhaps if I did it myself, it would be scarier.

Yeah, it is much scarier playing yourself!

"It's a bird chirping, ooh my God!" LOL :lol: This was wonderful. I didn't even see him until the very end though. xD

Apparently I saw him extremely early around 4:12

I don't mean to be rude or anything just some helpful advice.... Could you make the intros shorter? I just find my self bored by the time the intros finished, because nothing is really going on. But i like your video's once they get going :)

I don't mean to be rude or anything just some helpful advice.... Could you make the intros shorter? I just find my self bored by the time the intros finished, because nothing is really going on. But i like your video's once they get going :)

This was the only one with an intro because it was an INTRO video xD

This was the only one with an intro because it was an INTRO video xD

>.> <.< Really? I thought i saw it on more O_O; Like the pokemon it would be nice if you told it while the game started up or something? But like i said this might only be a me issue that i'm having because i get bored easy or what not.

>.> <.< Really? I thought i saw it on more O_O; Like the pokemon it would be nice if you told it while the game started up or something? But like i said this might only be a me issue that i'm having because i get bored easy or what not.

That pokemon was an INTRO as well, you silly billy :P

two completely different series.

That pokemon was an INTRO as well, you silly billy :P

two completely different series.

But the point is, couldn't you have it while starting up the game so it's something to watch? All the other youtubers do it~ It just makes things flow more... smoothly

But the point is, couldn't you have it while starting up the game so it's something to watch? All the other youtubers do it~ It just makes things flow more... smoothly

No they do not, lol.

Have you not seen the most famous Chuggaconroy, or SuperSkarmory?

Their intro videos have like, 3 minutes of nothing going on.

Lol I feel stupid now but all this time I thought you actually sounded like Crona....

Ahhh Buck this low word count thing it drives me to add sentences!!!

I'm not the real Crona, silly :P