Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

The fight, and him not going to Canterlot may have gotten him mad.

I dunno. We needed something other than love every two seconds. (No offense, Blade, I mean... the romance is ok, but as a person, I needed some fight...)

Then lets give him a fight, shall we?

Ha ha ha.

Mwah ha hah.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! IT WILL BE GLORIOUS! SO GLORIOUS!

Ha ha ha.

Mwah ha hah.

Our relationship in the RP seems to be worsening... Eeeeeeeesh.

Well, then... your move, old friend.

The fight, and him not going to Canterlot may have gotten him mad.

I dunno. We needed something other than love every two seconds. (No offense, Blade, I mean... the romance is ok, but as a person, I needed some fight...)

I know. I was getting a bit like "Ok... When are we getting back to the war?"

Just in case you didn't know, that "wooden harness" is a yolk

Ha ha ha.

Mwah ha hah.

• Brohoof 1

I know. I was getting a bit like "Ok... When are we getting back to the war?"

Just in case you didn't know, that "wooden harness" is a yolk

Lemme know if I god-modded. In a story I'm writing, a character very much like Nightfall (with the same name) has the very special abiblity to create a multitude of himselves. I'll keep it to one now, if it isn't too OP.

EDIT: Nightfall is going to go a bit battle crazy here...

Edited by Nightfall

A move I want to use right now, but don't know if anyone else would approve of...

I already used the "soul splitter" spell, and no one seems to mind too much, so I have an idea... when I need an attack and to get back to one form, and my twins (maybe more later) are across each other, separated by a pony or animal, I want to know if anyone would mind my "soul dash" spell, where one of the versions of Nightfall dashes (just as it's disappearing) towards the other version, either stunning and/or doing damage to the pony or animal.

A move I want to use right now, but don't know if anyone else would approve of...

I already used the "soul splitter" spell, and no one seems to mind too much, so I have an idea... when I need an attack and to get back to one form, and my twins (maybe more later) are across each other, separated by a pony or animal, I want to know if anyone would mind my "soul dash" spell, where one of the versions of Nightfall dashes (just as it's disappearing) towards the other version, either stunning and/or doing damage to the pony or animal.

I think that's up to infinity

• Brohoof 1

If no one else will be angry about it, I'm going to get a jailbreak going, because DS8 isn't really doing anything with me. Anyone got something they want to say?

Not really but I'll try to get him on

Alright, I got my response in

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm getting ready to have a tremendous thunderstorm here so the next reply is gonna have to wait until further notice, PLEASE don't do anything silly until I get back

Edited by ds8

Alright, I got my response in

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm getting ready to have a tremendous thunderstorm here so the next reply is gonna have to wait until further notice, PLEASE don't do anything silly until I get back

Never mind! I'm back, but I'm still leaving. The Ponygon. Edited by The Soldier

I wasn't Godmodding, I didn't kill you or anything I'm just holding you is all

what do you mean by that?

I'll say it like this; how long were you sitting around that corner? In the dungeon? Perfectly alert to everything I was doing?

Luna just came by to check on you & Caught your character trying to make an escape

I DO apologize for not making that clear, I'll go ahead and edit it for clarity's sake

again, I DO apologize for that, last thing I want to do is be accused of God modding

@@The Soldier,

you DO realize you just God Modded right?

Edited by ds8

Do y'all think you can keep this last fight short so we can move on?

Hrm.... no.

I mean, shouldn't we let the plot control itself and no try and truncate it and control it for the sake of interest? Think of the art, man!

I wanted to be hurt for a small time, with some kind of limp. :(

Come on, Wits. :( Have some pity on my poor soul next time that happens.

You realize what Wits is doing, right? It's devious.

He's put Nightfall against this insanely powerful pony, one who he can't beat on his own.

The pony is just going to keep beating up on Nightfall, and every time Nightfall is about to lose, Wits will heal him back up to perfect health, let him keep fighting, and generate more trust for Wits in Nightfall's mind. All the while, Nightfall is going to realize he can't win, and eventually defeat this pony together, forming an intricate bond.

It's a Batman gambit.

• Brohoof 1

You realize what Wits is doing, right? It's devious.

He's put Nightfall against this insanely powerful pony, one who he can't beat on his own.

The pony is just going to keep beating up on Nightfall, and every time Nightfall is about to lose, Wits will heal him back up to perfect health, let him keep fighting, and generate more trust for Wits in Nightfall's mind. All the while, Nightfall is going to realize he can't win, and eventually defeat this pony together, forming an intricate bond.

It's a Batman gambit.

Makes sense. I like it, although I don't agree with you beating up my special somepony, but I guess it's for the best

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall jumped up in the air, using his wings, with the shot still just barely hitting his left wing. He fell down twenty feet into a pile of dust. Nightfall rolled onto his back and got onto his hooves.

"And I suppose the only way to defeat this pony is by your help? And this is how you would make me trust you? By force?"

Nightfall shook the dust from his mane, and started walking towards the edge of the ring where Wits was, with a slight limp in his right forehoof. He never took his eyes off of the Ironpony.

Calling godmod. You can't use OOC information to influence in character actions and decisions. Nightfall wouldn't have realized this on his own.

Calling godmod. You can't use OOC information to influence in character actions and decisions. Nightfall wouldn't have realized this on his own.

I'll get on fixing it now.

Back!!! Nice to see this still running!

Be warned, Iron Bass is pissed

I'm gonna, um, let Wits calm IB down...

Iron Bass... is part of the UE (LOL 'EU' but backwards!!!!) engineer corps and is researching more tactically beneficial rifled small-arms. IS THIS OK FOR DA PLOT?

and deal with this

Sorry, is that a yes? I'm a bit jet-lagged, even though I caught that bloody ferry!

Wits... I think I need to grip this character better, for some reason I keep losing him in my mind. So he's a reporter who then ran off and worked for AJ... I get that... but now he's a brawny thinker who's now a leader of a rebellion against a rebellion? EH?

It's a probably

Wits was always a big thinker. Before the RP he went to a university in Canterlot to study metamagic

Ok... I think I'm getting it now.... BTW, who's bed did you two use? XD I'm a little concerned for our cultured IB....

First it was in the forest, then, I think, it was in what is now my bed.

• Brohoof 1