Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Element of Harmony does Spike most fit?

FinalGamer

Which Element of Harmony Does Spike Most Fit?  

56 users have voted

1. 1. Which Element?

• Kindness
    • Laughter
    • Generosity
    • Honesty
    • Loyalty
    • Magic

Magic, obviously. And the only reason he's loyal to twilight is because he's her slave twilights his mother Twilight hatched him.

All the things they put him through and he still remains No. 1 assistant. LOYALTY! I don't see why using spike as Rainbow Dash didn't work honestly. Lol

My second choice would be kindness.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Twilight made him substitute Dashie for a reason. He is unflinchingly loyal. Not just to Twilight, but any of the Mane 6, anyone whom he deems as a friend.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

Loyalosity or Generty are my choices. Or better yet he's generously loyal. But who knows, maybe he'll be given special privileges and a 7th Element of Harmony. As for what that Element is, that is unknown. Or special dragon powers that makes him do awesome dragon things.

I voted Loyalty, even though I think Spike is an amalgam of all the other elements. He also has displayed generosity and kindness the most.

Or special dragon powers that makes him do awesome dragon things.

I remember Spike burning a feather with his hand out of anger in Owl's Well That Ends, so by logic Spike may be able to do this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hasbro, make it happen!! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Now way he's magic.

Are you joking? He can teleport things with his breath. In every work of literature, dragons have extensive magical skills. Spike is definitely magic in many ways and he probably just hasn't shown his true potential.

He would fit Loyalty, I mean come on, he is the new Rainbow Dash after all ;)

Seriously now, I really think Spike would totally fit loyalty. He never let Twilight down, he has always been with her, and he has always supported her. Him leaving in "Owl's well that ends well" comes from his loyalty not being corresponded, and thus throwing him in one of the mental breakdowns that are making this show so popular.

But we can't forget how concerned he was for Twi in "Lesson Zero", or how he stuck with her worriness in "It's About Time".

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

Most people seem to go with Loyalty.  The elements were given back to the tree for recharging.  But, given a dragon's lifespan Spike might live to see the day when they'll be needed again & he will lead a quest & become the new Element of Loyalty.  It could take a 1000 years or more but he'll live that long.

The thread lives!!!!! :D

I think he is a sorta combination of two elements, Loyalty and Generosity. Loyalty is a pretty obvious one, he is loyal to his friends, especially Twilight and has stuck by her side al this time. Generosity, he has shown plenty of times that he is a very generous dragon too, giving up certain things and whatnot. He has a chair in the castle right? Maybe his is a combination chair. :P

1. Loyalty

2. Generosity

3. Honesty

4. Kindness 

5. Laughter

6. Magic

In that order top most likely and bottom least likely in descending order. If you think about it though, he seems to embody all of the six in considerable portions. Even though I put magic at the bottom since Spike was born from Twilight's magic spontaneously maybe he has some degree of magic in him.

Edited by cider float

• 2 years later...