Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums News Show

Ponylicous

(edited)

I had an idea about this show that recaps all news on mlpforums.com and MLP:FiM in general.

All Roles have been filled, sorry if you didn't make it in. :blush: The video will be unlisted so only people on mlpforums.com can see it

ROLES:

Video Editor: Ponylicous

Backup video editor: lonewolf1000

News Pony Number One: Ponylicous

News Pony Number Two: Ezio Auditore

News Pony Number Three: NeverNeverland (till September.)

Image creator (Background stuff, etc.): Paint-it-blak

Producer: Ponylicous

Sound Picker/Audio Editor: John

Youtube Uploader: Vicke (Me if Vicke can't do a certain upload.)

-Ponylicous

Edited by Ponylicous

(edited)

I had this idea a long time ago. Feld0 never got back to me on it. I knew someone would end up doing it because he didn't respond fast enough. Oh well.

Edited by Dragonshy

I had this idea a long time ago. Feld0 never got back to me on it. I knew someone would end up doing it because he didn't respond fast enough. Oh well.

Are you gonna do a part?

(edited)

Are you gonna do a part?

I'd feel like a bit of a jerk taking a spot here when I still have the show that I would be running if Feld0 ever got back to me on it. Edited by Dragonshy

(edited)

Interesting, I will consider partaking in this. (I have now formally declared my interest. That is all.)

Ok, tell yo friends bout' this thread right heya' It's gonna die if no one hears about it. Edited by Ponylicous

Ok, tell yo friends bout' this thread right heya' It's gonna die if no one here's about it.

My friends consists of lunatics and psychopaths. Are you sure about this? Ok I will do just that then.
  • Brohoof 1

If we get enough people to do it I'll be a newscaster. I guess I don't really have a resume, I have a webcam, a good speaking voice and nice hair though. :)

Perfecto! You win a spot.

Interesting notion - I've done some voice work for the school, but i haven't any experience in getting news... What's the role of the news ponies?

Just talking bout poniez, a webcam is recommended but not needed.

Just talking bout poniez, a webcam is recommended but not needed.

I don't have a webcam, but I have a microphone that I could use. What exactly would you be talkin' about in the news cast though? Episodes, fanfics, pmvs?

I don't have a webcam, but I have a microphone that I could use. What exactly would you be talkin' about in the news cast though? Episodes, fanfics, pmvs?

Yeah, everything ponies!

There's lil section like fanfic of ze week and crap. Wanna spot? Yesh o naw?

I don't know what I could do because I'm not very experienced in video's and the like. But if anything I'll watch it and can spread the word.

Yeah, everything ponies!

There's lil section like fanfic of ze week and crap. Wanna spot? Yesh o naw?

I keep on wasting your time with trivial matters, so I apologize for this. Sure, but I can only be on this project until September. Please don't ask why - the point is, I'm good until September, but if you are looking for someone else more permanent then I'll have to decline.

I keep on wasting your time with trivial matters, so I apologize for this. Sure, but I can only be on this project until September. Please don't ask why - the point is, I'm good until September, but if you are looking for someone else more permanent then I'll have to decline.

Ok. I'll find a replacement after.

I don't know what I could do because I'm not very experienced in video's and the like. But if anything I'll watch it and can spread the word.

Ok

Youtube Uploader, i can take that if needed. Got 25Mbs in upload here.

Also, do the ''news'' people need a webcam? If they are going to talk about the news that is, or will the only use a mic?

Youtube Uploader, i can take that if needed. Got 25Mbs in upload here.

Also, do the ''news'' people need a webcam? If they are going to talk about the news that is, or will the only use a mic?

Webcam is not needed though. So could you like make a youtube just for the show? You don't have to though. When it's uploaded make it unlisted and send me the link. Sweet, almost done finding people!

Webcam is not needed though. So could you like make a youtube just for the show? You don't have to though. When it's uploaded make it unlisted and send me the link. Sweet, almost done finding people!

I can make a new youtube channel for it, no problem.

Also, how will you be able to send the the files?

This certainly looks interesting. I might want to fill in as Backup video editor as I know my way around Sony Vegas Pro and 2 weeks ago, I edited a video for a school contest and it won first place. (yay)

I can make a new youtube channel for it, no problem.

Also, how will you be able to send the the files?

I have a mediafire! I will also compress it to a smaller size.

This certainly looks interesting. I might want to fill in as Backup video editor as I know my way around Sony Vegas Pro and 2 weeks ago, I edited a video for a school contest and it won first place. (yay)

BAM! Ze spot haz been claimed by u

Hmm hmm, what kind of images do you need drawn up? Like vectors, or digital or traditional or whatever?

Just like 3 ponies in pony-like drawn news room. News Ponies.

I can do that...what kind of style do you want, vector? Hand drawn? Cartoony? And how would they look like?

Looking as similar to MLP as possible. Just make three ponies. Color would be nice.