Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just Ponified Myself

lomk

Well I just turned myself into what I think I would look like as a pony (without glasses lol). Anyway, I just spent quite a few hours on this. I even dug up my old colored pencils that I haven't seen in probably 3 years. Amazingly enough, none of them were broken!

Anyway, I kind of drew this from what I was feeling like on the inside, hence the poem. I really had to dig deep here. I guess you can say that art is an expression of self. It seems like when I'm in these deep, depressed moods that I can actually freehand pretty darn well. All in all, I'm rather pleased with how this turned out, and although I initially regretted using the Sharpie to outline him, but I'm glad I finished it. Anyway, post what you think. Just try not to criticize too much. I haven't drawn anything like this in years and I've never been given lessons so it isn't perfect by any means. But it's the best I can do with what little I have. I'm not as good as some of the others out there, but again, I'm glad with how this turned out. Thank you.

post-6322-0-47109700-1343112856_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Keep drawing! Practice is the only way to get better.

Also, the ear could be a bit sharper and the face rounder. The eye could be larger too.

I recommend using pencil first before tracing with a sharpie.

Lastly, sad is sad. ;_;

Keep drawing! Practice is the only way to get better.

Also, the ear could be a bit sharper and the face rounder. The eye could be larger too.

I recommend using pencil first before tracing with a sharpie.

Lastly, sad is sad. ;_;

Well, that's exactly what I did was pencil first. I figured it'd be the smarter way to go since permanent marker is..well..permanent :3 Anyway, I was quite pleased with it since it was my first real freehand drawing in probably 5 or 6 years. Thanks for the tips :)

I'm not sure if you're looking for reviews or feedback , but if you do, I think it looks pretty good, not too shabby. The ears look kind-of round, and the mane looks a bit flat, but the eyes look great, the expression is very clear, and the muzzle is great. So overall, it's good, you should keep drawing man. /)

I'm not sure if you're looking for reviews or feedback , but if you do, I think it looks pretty good, not too shabby. The ears look kind-of round, and the mane looks a bit flat, but the eyes look great, the expression is very clear, and the muzzle is great. So overall, it's good, you should keep drawing man. /)

Well last night I wasn't partly because I didn't know what kind of feedback I'd be getting but mostly because I posted this at like 2 am and I was so tired. Just didn't want to go to bed until I finished, y'know? Anyway, thanks for the input! After this I might start drawing some more :)