Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

hmm let me think

celestia background on my iphone + a lot of mlp music and remixses

a lot of rotating pony wallpapers on all my computers + pony theme in firefox... but i dont use firefox anymore :L

all usb flash drives have at least 1 pony folder with different pony projects im working on / have worked on

thats all i remember rigth now.

I might get around to the wallpapering and stuff, that twilight pic sure looks good on the iphone though :P For now im ok with having all the songs, music videos, and some episodes on my phone so I can have a bit of MLP wherevr I am :)

Right now mylaptop background is Octavia and Vinyl Scratch, I also have MLP desktop icons, my alert message on my phone is the sound effect when Fluttershy smiled in Stare Mater, and I just placed an order for a CMC patch that I will be sewing onto my laptop case.

I now have ALL the episodes up to date on my computer and itouch, downloaded from youtube. :) I have all the songs as well, official and fanmade. When I can't fall at night, or tired from homework, I listen to pony music, or watch an episode or two. I listen to songs such as Art of the dress and Winter Wrap Up while I jog as well.

I need to change my ringtone too! I think Rarity's Fashion Show would do nice. :D It's in the episode Suited For Success. It's the background music during the second fashion show in Rarity's boutique. (Without Hoity Toity's annoying voice, of course.)

I always have a MLP wallpaper on my netbook, I often change it, but always stick to ponies: it's Applejack now. On my school PC I have Rainbow Dash wallpaper and she's also on my cellphone's wallpaper ;)

i bought an animation background for my Android. It consists of Rainbow Dash clearing clouds (or sleeping, if she's been clearing them for a while). What makes it amazing is the wide array of options available.

• 4 weeks later...

I no longer have my desktop ponified, but on my phone, I have Octavia as my background.Posted Image. A friend of mine saw it and replied "Whoa, wait-was that a pony?!" followed by bursting out laughing. I then panicked and said I have it as my background ironically. Luckily, he believed my bluff.

The background on my computer is the same as my avatar, my Ipod is an image of Rainbow Dash in her sunglasses with her cutie mark being the background, and my phone also has Rainbow Dash in sunglasses, but says "This Rainbow Dash is now 40% cooler".

I no longer have my desktop ponified, but on my phone, I have Octavia as my background.. A friend of mine saw it and replied "Whoa, wait-was that a pony?!" followed by bursting out laughing. I then panicked and said I have it as my background ironically. Luckily, he believed my bluff.

Just curious, what phone is that? I'm kind of jealous that you have ICS. Also, would you mind sharing the wallpaper?