Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

Ponify my electronics? What electronics? I don't even own a cellphone! The only thing I have electronic wise is my desktop here, which I do have a ponified background for. I'll show you:

• Brohoof 1

Ponify my electronics? What electronics? I don't even own a cellphone! The only thing I have electronic wise is my desktop here, which I do have a ponified background for. I'll show you:

awesome wallpaper where you find that
  • Brohoof 1

My laptop has just about reached maximum levels of ponification. Got a pony wallpaper, firefox theme, icon pack, desktop ponies running around, as well as the Ponify browser extension and the new Ponyhoof facebook mod.

Also got a pony wallpaper for my phone.

Have turned my firefox into flutterfox,derpy wallpaper+system sounds are fluttershy ragemode :wacko:

Cellphone has a pinkie wallpaper, thats it for now. Also have a few plans for ever so slightly ponifying my car :lol:

Anyone else use pony icons? My laptop's going through reimaging right now but they're ALL OVER.

Also, these as rotating background pics :D

http://bronies.memebase.com/2011/08/12/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-awesome-pony-line-art-desktops/

not to mention fluttershy as both background pics on my iphone and 4 pony songs on it too.

Not tried pony icons..I tried desktop ponies, and...and it forces me to say something I dont want to say..to much pony!Plus my wife damn near killed me when she borrowed my pc and Fluttershy(full volume)suddenly screamed "COME OUT" scaring the crap out of here in the process :lol: Ofc didnt help I was howling with laughter :P

I need to get a pony background for my droid. I would love a nice Celestia background but I am kind of a closet brony so I would be sort of scared to go too far with ponifying all my stuff.

I'll put up a pony wallpaper on my desktop every now and then (right now I have a deadmau5 wall up). For awhile it was Rarity's cutie mark

And I would put something pony related on my iPod, but my brother and my mom jacked it and they use it all the time now so...

• Brohoof 1

I'm not typically the sort of person to alter my electronics appearance with favorite shows and such, however I did recently change my phones notification sound to Fluttershy's famous "Squee." It is the most perfect notification sound ever, as it is short, cute and every time I hear it, I cannot help but smile ;)

Also, if another Brony is nearby, they may give obvious sign of Broniness once heard. ;)

• Brohoof 1