Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

ok so i have This with twilight as my back ground, this as my chrome theme, i just installed the desktop ponies, two of my backgrounds on my phone are pony related (one is and always will be for alkaline trio the other is a picture of a stop sign that has a smaller sign beneath it that says "all ways" but someone replaced the y with an r) and i want to get rainbow dashes cutie mark as a bumper sticker for my car

Instrumental version of Winter Wrap Up wakes me up every morning, a lot of Twilight Sparkle vectors on my computer, and nearly 10 000 ponibooru pictures to keep me occupied while listening to Bronyville.

• Brohoof 1

Before the hard drive in my laptop quit working, I had pony wallpapers, the Derpy screensaver, and about 3 sets of pony icons. Right now the ringtone is My Little Glitch Remix by Alex S and my text tone is Hydra Pulse by Not A Clever Pony.

My electronics:

-Rainbow Dash Desktop

-Rainbow Dash cell-phone backround (along with the other of the mane 6)

-Rainbow Dash gamertag

-Rainbow Dash emblems and titles (CoD)

-Rainbow Dash memes

-Rainbow Dash desktop pony

-Rainbow Dash ringtone (but I don't use it)

Posted Image

And Fluttershy is best pony. <.<

PSP, PS3, PC and soon Vita all are ponified.

And I usually alternate between Fluttershy, Pinkie and Derpy randomly. I don't keep a wallpaper up for more than a few days before having to change it (unless I made it myself to my liking).

Ponifying is Magic

ive so far change my minecraft lang files to bronyspeak change destop icon to mlp releated things got mlp background slideshow, ipod case and ipod backgrounds and my parents dont know XD its also RAINBOW dash themed because RD is 20% cooler than any other pony (PLZ NO FLAME WAR)

Edited by JAC97

My computer has rotating Mane 6 desktops, my browser (Firefox) has a Zecora theme, and I use pony sprays in games I play that have sprays.

Would ponify my other electronics, but I don't have any that I can. :P

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to ponify my new phone. I would love that Twilight wallpaper but my phone is android and there is a serious lack of pony wallpapers/apps at least as far as I could find. Currently my phone has a fluttershy ringtone and alert tone and I have a Rainbow Dash live wallpaper. If anypony knows where I can find more pony stuff for android I would appreciate it.

I'm rocking http://smockhobbes.d...0Glow&qo=0 on my iPod's lockscreen and my phone, http://smockhobbes.d...-245881309 on my iPod's home screen, and http://browse.devian...#/d4ikyl5 rotating on my desktop every 30 seconds :D.

Even though it's not an electronic, I'm attempting to get that Rainbow Dash wallpaper on a zippo, just waiting for the email confirming and telling me it's shipping ^^.

Edited by Eavath

I have several pony wallpapers on my laptop and I also have "Ponify" on my Google chrome. My YouTube has a pony/TF2 background along with an avatar that is the same as my one for here.

This might not count, but I usually name a Pokemon on my team after one of the Mane6 or background ponies.