How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

I've got Pinkie Pie on my desktop, Twilight on my iPhone's lock screen, Rainbow Dash on my phone's wallpaper and my deviantArt brings ponies to whatever electronic device I ever use to get online, because there's ponies EVERYWHERE on it.

My XBox will be having a Fluttershy wallpaper soon, too, when I get around to making a theme for it.

You can make your OWN Xbox wallpapers!?

You can make your OWN Xbox wallpapers!?

Yes. You can put an image on a Flash Drive, pop it into your XBox, look at it with the Photo Viewer and hit Set as Wallpaper.

Also, with a specific program you can design an entire theme, including a Friends Section theme for your friends' avatars to stand in front of.

Yes. You can put an image on a Flash Drive, pop it into your XBox, look at it with the Photo Viewer and hit Set as Wallpaper.

Also, with a specific program you can design an entire theme, including a Friends Section theme for your friends' avatars to stand in front of.

Oh, i didn't know that. That's awesome :P

Yay! I didn't know of this till I read that post! Now my xbox just got fluttershy'ed...now to do something with it's exterior...XD.

I stuck many things on my blackberry tablet with ponies now that I am on my computer again I am going to pony it up. Just need help what is the website where you can have the ponies running on your computer screen.

Just changed my ringtone to 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' theme song (8 bit version) :P

That's what my ringtone is!

I also have "Good Heavens, just look at the time!" with Pinkie for a phone background, and a Pinkie Pie sticker on the back of the phone.

Forgive me for sounding lazy, but can you provide me a link to install Desktop Ponies and Rocket Dock? :wub:

I'm using Mac OS X, but you can do all that in XP too. If you want a nice customizable dock, I would suggest Rocket Dock. As far as desktop icons, I'm pretty sure you can change them. I don't remember exactly how (I rarely use Windows anymore) but I'm sure there's a way to use .ico files. Also, if you want it really ponified you could install Desktop Ponies and have little pony sprites walking around your computer screen. :P

Edited by Tyger

I have ponified my everything, including my school supplies, and I got 20 bucks from a friend who said I wouldn't do it too ;D.

The group of bronies in my school also helped me hack waltz through the school's various firewalls and blocks to distribute pony images to all the computers on the system and set them as the wallpapers. It was a lot easier than we expected - and still not caught!

Heh, I really like the 8-bit songs and might have them as text message tones on my phone or something when I can be bothered.... And I might change my background to MLP sometime in the near future. Maybe. But it would be awkward if someone saw it.... nobody knows about my love for ponies.

i have pony backgrounds on various devices.

every saturday, i wake up to sweetie belles version of "hush now quiet now" to remind me to get my ass out of bed because mlp starts in 5 minutes.

I ponify anything that I can easily hide from my parents. :D

They have NO idea that I'm a brony, and my older sister would laugh at me forever... I'm the youngest child (15 years old), and the only son, with TWO older sisters. Well, only one can laugh at me, the other is severely mentally disabled (brain haemorrhage at two weeks old, :().

This is currently my lock screen background

Posted Image

And this is currently my Home screen wallpaper

Posted Image

Edit: Don't ask me for the source for the wallpapers/artwork, I don't have them. I find these images on Reddit and photoshop them to fit!

Edited by Guesty_

I have now COMPLETELY ponified Team Fortress 2, thanks to this nifty little website.

http://www.mlptf2mods.com/home

Now the Engineer talks like Applejack, the Medic talks like Fluttershy, the Scout talks like Rainbow Dash, the Heavy has some sort of apple combine harvester thingie for a minigun, the Engineer is now a bipedal Applejack, healing beams from Mediguns and Dispensers now have apples instead of pluses and every Dispenser on the map plays Applejack's theme from My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic. XD