Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

I have Pinkie Pie as my background on my iPod, my phone, my computer. I really want to find some nice stickers...I really like stickers and my phone case is just plain pink, so a pinkie pie sticker on it would be amazing. :lol:

I set my phone's background to a picture of the Mane Cast, but that's it. I would change my iPod's background, but it's a third generation nano, so it doesn't do any fancy backgrounds. It does cycle through album covers, though, and I do have a few PMVs I ripped off of Youtube that are displayed in the cycle.

I ponify anything that I can easily hide from my parents. :D

They have NO idea that I'm a brony, and my older sister would laugh at me forever... I'm the youngest child (15 years old), and the only son, with TWO older sisters. Well, only one can laugh at me, the other is severely mentally disabled (brain haemorrhage at two weeks old, :().

Aw! You're the same with me! But I don't have two older sisters... I have one aged nine, but I don't live with her. I only live with my father... But I still hide some stuff. I only used a MLP background on my laptop. :3

• 4 weeks later...

And I thought I was cool only having a MLP opening song ringtone... ಠ_ಠ

Apart from that I don't really have anything else "ponifyed".

Edited by Freckle

I've ponified my desktop to the point of a wallpaper, the desktop ponies, and a Rainbow Dash cursor. :D

I've ponified my phone for a wallpaper, moving ponies on the screen, MLP tones, and even got the Rainbow Dash theme from off of the market. :D

My ps3 has a Pinkie Pie wallpaper and sadly that's like the only extent I can go to on there. Whyyy aren't there MLP: FIM gamer pics? D:

Heh, I got the mane six on my desktop background, along with Shimeji's (Desktop Buddies) Walking Around. Some of my icons are pony faces and my mp3 player has like 30 MLP related songs. My Phone has fluttershy "Squee" scene as background and my Google Chrome is Fluttershy themed!

I got 2119 pictures of Mlp as my wallpaper with a 10 sec delay of every pic, got the same amount on my laptop, my ps3 is full of Mlp pictures, my phone got a mlp picture, and my room got a MLP picture. Just because the show is AMAZING

And all my profile images are Rainbowdash

:D

Edited by pondus30

I had a completely ponified windows a couple of weeks ago, but right now its impossible to tell I am a brony from my own computer.

my school computer have pony Background tho and IF i get a smartphone for christmas (might happen) its gonna be completely ponified :P

Edited by Flutterfry
  • Brohoof 1

I have Pinkie Pie as my skype image, a few screenshots on my desktop, and the whole season 1 MLP which I torrented off the internets. All I need now, in terms of electronics, is some pony music. Anypony know where to gets sum?

I have Pinkie Pie as my skype image, a few screenshots on my desktop, and the whole season 1 MLP which I torrented off the internets. All I need now, in terms of electronics, is some pony music. Anypony know where to gets sum?

My desktop background has Trixie and a couple icons I changed to ponies like steam and photoshop. I think that's bout as far as it goes, oh and occasionally I have desktop ponies prancing around whilst I surf the internet.

I am trying to figure out if I can ponify my Gamertag's image...I've ponified my Xbox Dashboard already.

HOW??? MUST TELL!

Edited by Zero

If you discover any ways to ponify your xbox, let me know! Been trying for awhile now.

Upload images to say a thumb/flash drive, plug it into your 360 where wired controllers go, and download them to the xbox.

Upload images to say a thumb/flash drive, plug it into your 360 where wired controllers go, and download them to the xbox.

Do they ned to be a certain size?

Not that I can tell.

Well I can't seem to figure out where to go on the dashboard. If this really works I'd appreciate if you could tell me where you went to customize it. :D Edited by Zero

Well I can't seem to figure out where to go on the dashboard. If this really works I'd appreciate if you could tell me where you went to customize it. :D

You can go into the profile setting, and customize the theme there.

If you mean by downloading the images, you have to go into the media section of the Dashboard, and go through the image section until it lets you chose to add files from the external source.