Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

My login password for my Mac is pony related, I have ponyhoof on my facebook, I have a cycle of a wide range of ponies on my desktop, MLP Forums opens automatically when I launch chrome, my iPod is officially named Vinyl, my laptop has yet another varying selection of pony pics on desktop and finally, I named my Mac - Big Macintosh. Caus i'm original like that. 

I don't actually own any more electronics that can be ponyfied, but believe me if I did, they would be. 

The short answer is, I have four times as many pony wallpapers as all other types of wallpaper put together.

Slightly longer answer: The last time either of my computers had a non-pony wallpaper was...rather a long time ago. My phone has never had a non-pony wallpaper except for a brief period of time just after purchasing it. All of them are even NAMED after ponies (this is less crazy than it sounds: it helps to be able to tell at a glance which computer you're talking about when you use three on a regular basis). So my electronics are pretty ponified.

My laptop has a wallpaper slideshow of 50+ pony pictures, changing at the rate of once per minute.

My Google Chrome theme is Rainbow Dash.

I have Ponyhoof on Facebook, but I don't always have it active.

That's about it.

(edited)

Let's see...

Well, I have like 10 MLP wallpapers for my iPod... this is what my iPod looks like right now:

img-1581379-1-ECtOyvF.png

- I have the Rainbow Dash Google logo

Plus I have about 650 pony wallpapers on my laptop (and growing...)

HELP ME.

Edited by TARDIS
  • Brohoof 2

i got my phone rockin' a homemade rainbow dash theme. and my laptop is pretty much all the same rainbow dash. i really want them to match eachother. everytime i change my phone i have to get my laptop in the same colour scheme...i don't even know why

Yeah, I ponify my primary computers. Princess Luna is on my desktops and laptops while Derpy is my pony of choice for my zombie server box (it runs without a hard drive through ram disk linux wizardry). My phone isn't very customized in terms of aesthetics because I just reset my personal data on it.

I'm trying to ponify all my electronics but I can't find the sources for ringtones. Plus, I don't have a PC. All I did was throw in a few wallpapers on my phone, and the only ringtone is a fluttershy squee. I want ringtones for my skype too. Anypony have any good MLP ringtone sources?

(edited)

For some reason I can't bring myself to ponify my computer's desktop background, but I've had various MLP images as android wallpapers ever since the very first time I watched an episode of FiM.

Currently I've got this adorable Pinkie pic assigned:

5bf.png

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 1

I ponify my electronics, somewhat.

My iPod has a wallpaper with ponies on it, when it doesn't have a picture of myself. At school, some of my art is set is my wallpaper.

Not that much, sadly.

I can has a Sweetie Belle on my iPhone. The one with the milkshake. My current BG on my PC is Rarity, most of my icons are ponies, my bootup sound is the music from AJ's introduction in the pilot, and that's about it.

post-2257-0-08193800-1371864494_thumb.jpg Pure diabetes.

My Skype picture is Fluttershy. My lock screen on my itouch says "Keep Clam and Get 20% Cooler"  my home screen is my OC drinking a Milkshake. And my desktop background is Rainbow Dash

(edited)

Once I start obsessing over summat, I tend to decorate EVERYTHING with it, especially any electronics. Surprisingly though, I haven't ponified any of my electrics yet. Part of it is the fact I really like my current PC's wallpaper, and I haven't found a wallpaper for my mobile that I like yet.

I might do it eventually though. I can only resist for so long. I'm also thinking very heavily on getting a decal of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark printed up and slapping it onto my car.

100th post woo

Edited by Gigapony
  • Brohoof 1

I changed my desktop background, chrome theme, user icon, steam skin, minecraft skin, cursors, system colors, and even application icons to make my computer rainbow dash themed. Twice. Yeah I might overdo the ponifying thing just a weeeee bit

• Brohoof 1

I did have stickers on my Xbox; but they left an annoying residue to them. I might switch my Xbox 360 theme to pony; but I am enjoying my Portal background; maybe if I find an awesome Octavia background. :3 One that you can actually see behind all of the apps on my Xbox, I mean. I have several pony stickers; I just don't really have anything to put them on. :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll be ponyfing my Xbox soon enough.

my iPod touch has a Vinyl Scratch & Octavia skin from www.skinit.com I've also named it Octavia in iTunes. my iPod Nano I've named Pinkie Pie.

My portable external HDD is named Rainbow Dash, and has a Rainbow Dash sticker on it, she's relaxing in a cloud.

My netbook also has pony stickers on the lid and beside thescroll pad of it

post-16340-0-84359200-1371875914_thumb.jpg

and here's my desktop PC's desktop, I've ponified the Windows orb Icon with Fluttershy's cutie mark., and all/most the desktop and taskbar  icons.  The Derpy one changes when you empty and add stuff to the recycle bin....empty she stares into the bin, saddened that there's no muffins.

The Windows orb I can change to a number of different cutie marks.

I also got differnet Pony screensavers,such as Derpy and the Lava lamp, and derpy dropping a muffin, FLuttershy dancing, until she realises she's being watched and Pinkie Pie trying to come through the computer screen.

post-16340-0-33738200-1371875352_thumb.png

Edited by Flutter Dash
  • Brohoof 2

My computer is ponified with the desktop and screensaver customized. I'll probably buy some stickers for that too next to my other stickers. My MP3 player will be changed too. And I have the ponify modification for my browser so silly words like "everypony" becomes everypony.

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifIMEW77.JPG

Wow, dude, you've got BAWLZ! yay.png  I don't think I'd have the courage to deck out my own laptop with that many stickers.

...Speaking of stickers, my lil' sis was at a Hot Topic not too long ago, and she considered getting me a Pinkie Pie sticker they had there. But she was with her friends and she didn't want to "out" me as a brony to them, so she settled on a heavy metal cat sticker. Still, had she gotten me that Pinkie sticker, I'd have probably said "screw it" and slapped that on my new car, right on the spot where I just recently peeled off the previous owner's "Nobama" sticker. happy.png

• Brohoof 2

I'll be ponyfing my Xbox soon enough.

my iPod touch has a Vinyl Scratch & Octavia skin from www.skinit.com I've also named it Octavia in iTunes. my iPod Nano I've named Pinkie Pie.

My portable external HDD is named Rainbow Dash, and has a Rainbow Dash sticker on it, she's relaxing in a cloud.

attachicon.gifIMEW77.JPG

and here's my desktop PC's desktop, I've ponified the Windows orb Icon with Fluttershy's cutie mark., and all/most the desktop and taskbar  icons.  The Derpy one changes when you empty and add stuff to the recycle bin....empty she stares into the bin, saddened that there's no muffins.

The Windows orb I can change to a number of different cutie marks.

attachicon.gifDesktopJune1023.png

Where do I get those images? wacko.pngI would like to have Twilight's CM in place of the Window's orb. I especially would like the Derpy one.

• Brohoof 1

got a Vinyl Scratch desktop wallpaper and it's also my minecraft skin and my phone case is rainbows cutie mark, if you want an mlp I phone case got to rebubble.com and search mlp under Iphone cases.

• Brohoof 1

Where do I get those images? img-1582399-3-wacko.pngI would like to have Twilight's CM in place of the Window's orb. I especially would like the Derpy one.

I found them on Deviantart, through a Google search for  desktop icons. the artist with the Windows ORbs also has the link to the program to change the windows Orb.

Wow, dude, you've got BAWLZ! img-1582397-2-yay.png  I don't think I'd have the courage to deck out my own laptop with that many stickers.

...Speaking of stickers, my lil' sis was at a Hot Topic not too long ago, and she considered getting me a Pinkie Pie sticker they had there. But she was with her friends and she didn't want to "out" me as a brony to them, so she settled on a heavy metal cat sticker. Still, had she gotten me that Pinkie sticker, I'd have probably said "screw it" and slapped that on my new car, right on the spot where I just recently peeled off the previous owner's "Nobama" sticker. img-1582397-3-happy.png

Yea, A friend of mine gave me the stickers, as soon as she gave them to me, I knew where they were going.

• Brohoof 2

I "had" a rainbow dash on my DJ mixer case.  I also had another one on the other side that was B&W, it was technically a car decal.

I ended taking them off because they cost me a gig.  So it was fun while it lasted.

13+-+1.png

• Brohoof 1

I've got pony wallpapers on my cell phone and laptop, and the pony squee as my text message alert.  I've thought about getting stickers too, but I'm not quite sure about it yet.  I think I'll probably stick with wallpapers and ringtones for now. 

• Brohoof 1