Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can anyone tell me how much these pokemon card are worth?

Matus

Ok so, I have a binder full of pokemon cards my brother gave me when I was, 9? and after organizing it for 6 straight hours one day, I would like to sell it. I don't use them anymore, and there are a bunch of old Topps cards in there

As far as misprints or any standouts go, I have one missprinted Energy card(spelled energie,)

1st edition Nidoran (not mint condition, but not folded in any way. has some black marks on it)

I have a missprinted Pikachu's vacation (peacemaker pikachu - #46)

Any dupes are stocked with their card, and will be free of charge(if anyone here is intrested o_O)

(I have a lot of dupes, i.e four exeggcutes)

google is you friend, and by looking at them there the colletor card not the actual tradeing card so i dought the'll be worth much i mean pokemon isnt like Magic the Gathering were a plainswalker card is worth around £20

google is you friend, and by looking at them there the colletor card not the actual tradeing card so i dought the'll be worth much i mean pokemon isnt like Magic the Gathering were a plainswalker card is worth around £20

The first few pages are a bunch of Basics, which are trading cards.

The thing about google is that all the sites are really outdated. One still says my Celfairy is worth $50

The first few pages are a bunch of Basics, which are trading cards.

The thing about google is that all the sites are really outdated. One still says my Celfairy is worth $50

oh then you should try having a look around ebbay, it always work when i want to find an average price for somthing, you are putting them on ebbay arnt you? ,if not then keep looking for a profesional opinion

oh then you should try having a look around ebbay, it always work when i want to find an average price for somthing, you are putting them on ebbay arnt you? ,if not then keep looking for a profesional opinion

Yeah but no one is selling topps cards :| also some of the cards I have also aren't sold, at least I don't find them in the completed auctions section.

(edited)

Okay. Yeah. These aren't cards that are worth that much. Most of the TCG cards you have are commons and the Topps cards are a lot less valuable than the TCG ones. And the "energie" isn't a misprint. It's in a different language. I have tons like that. The Clefairy is probably the most valuable card in there. The common cards are gonna be pretty hard to sell. I would go to ebay though to sell the Topps cards and the Clefairy. You'll probably be able to make a bit of money there. =)

Edited by Typhlosionwolf

(edited)

Okay. Yeah. These aren't cards that are worth that much. Most of the TCG cards you have are commons and the Topps cards are a lot less valuable than the TCG ones. And the "energie" isn't a misprint. It's in a different language. I have tons like that. The Clefairy is probably the most valuable card in there. The common cards are gonna be pretty hard to sell. I would go to ebay though to sell the Topps cards and the Clefairy. You'll probably be able to make a bit of money there. =)

aww man the clefairy is worth fricken 1.50 ._.

Think I might as well check ebay then... thought I think i might just put this back im not gonna go through all the hassle to make $10 or something small like that

MAN I WISH I NEVER THREW AWAY THE 3 TINS OF Xs AND EXs THAT I HAD WHEN I WAS SMALLER OMG T_T

Edited by Matus

Not too sure about the movie/show promotional cards that are not part of the Trading Card Game, but you could probably look up on the ones that are. Look for the pack they came from, the quantity of the card, the condition and some history. Some of these cards could range from .50 cents and up depending on what I said. But you also need to find a market for Pokemon cards as well. Or else, no one will buy them

• Brohoof 1

Okay, teh first lot of cards you have, the pictures of characters, are worth close to nothing i do no however of people who might be intrested in buying them, the traditional TCG cards you have are worth nothing either.

Okay, teh first lot of cards you have, the pictures of characters, are worth close to nothing i do no however of people who might be intrested in buying them, the traditional TCG cards you have are worth nothing either.

Really? I have a lot of duplicates for those, I would love to get them off my back, since they are just here... in the binder... collecting dust.

Really? I have a lot of duplicates for those, I would love to get them off my back, since they are just here... in the binder... collecting dust.

Again, it depends on your market.

I would suggest ebay, you could maybe sell your cards as lots and people may buy them. But your best bet is to find card shops that have a strong Pokemon player/collectors base or you know someone that would really like them.