Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BananaSplit reporting in!

BananaSplit

Hey everypony, I figured it was time to finally get a little more involved in the community.

I'm a 22 year old guy from the U.S., currently employed as a trainee electrician and HVAC tech. In my spare time I like to write and draw; or if I'm feeling particularly lazy, which is practically always, play video games.

I'm joining mostly because it's been a very long time since I was part of a community that I actually had something in common with. I host and maintain a small forum, but over time my interests have diverged rather radically from those of the other members, so these days I generally just keep the place running and leave them to their own devices.

I've been a brony since late January. A friend of mine introduced me to the show, and I was hooked after the first episode. In fact, I think I watched all the way up to Feeling Pinkie Keen in one sitting. I've never really been able to settle on a favorite pony, but it's probably either Pinkie or Rarity. My favorite episode this far is The Cutie Mark Chronicles, but I have a feeling that spot is going to be taken by whatever episode that leaked Pinkie song shows up in.

So, anyway, hi!

Hello! I'm glad to meet another mature member of the community! If you are have any interest in philosophy, you could check out my thread in the everfree forest. If you are at all interested in roleplaying, we have a section for that. Otherwise, enjoy your stay here, everypony will treat you with kindness!

Hello! I'm glad to meet another mature member of the community! If you are have any interest in philosophy, you could check out my thread in the everfree forest. If you are at all interested in roleplaying, we have a section for that. Otherwise, enjoy your stay here, everypony will treat you with kindness!

Thank you, and everyone else, for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to stop by your topic, philosophy and politics are two of my favorite topics. As for roleplaying, I can't say it's something I've ever really considered, but hey, there's a first time for everything, and ponies make everything more fun right?

Hello, Bananadude! That's your nickname. I like banana splits. Is that your special talent? Making banana splits? Do you have a cutie mark with a banana split on it?

...I ask a lot of questions. But yes, very much welcomes here, Mr. Banana! I approve of anyone who plays video games.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough