Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Report a crazy problem to the princesses

Silverspark184

(edited)

Why don't any of the ponies of Equestria visit MLP Forums? Do they not like the human fandom?  :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Don't forget about the pretzels! :blush:

Also, @Princess Silky gave me a cookie with a "testing bite" taken out of it. :eww: 

Gotta make sure the food isn't poisoned for Prince Sparkly :awwthanks: eheheh

• Brohoof 2

THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! WHAT A DISASTER!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED, PRINCESSES!!! TIREK IS BACK BUT THAT'S NOT THE WORST!!! I'M AFRAID THAT WE WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP HIM!!! HE GO SO STRONG THAT.... HE... OPENED A PICKLE JAR WITH TWO FINGERS!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!

Umm Princesses, so I can't actually eat the sandwich that was provided to me because it has the crust still on the bread. Can you peel it off for me? Please?? Also can you cut it into triangles and also put a little toy inside the bag THANK YOU!!!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

EQG Saturn:  OMG!  Principal Celestia! Vice Principal Luna!  Guidance Counselor Cadance! :arethosehands:  I saw somebody hide in a hoodie, but that's not the worst thing, OH NO! :blink:  When I looked inside the hoodie, it was like he disappeared! He's shady for sure! :BornAgainBrony: 

Prinicipal Celestia: Do you know who he was? :fluttershy:

Saturn: If I knew who he was I wouldn't say he disappeared into a hoodie would I?! :dry: 

Celestia: Okay sorry :( 

Saturn: Oh noes... I'm sorry, don't cry! :worry: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-05-10 at 2:25 PM, Silverspark184 said:

Brightspark; writing 'dear @Princess Silky  I was talking to Silverspark  and she  just told me you once hid her paintbrushes why did you do that ?'

Because she kept painting mustaches on people’s faces when they were asleep D: 

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Princess Silky I might’ve convinced @Hugs of Sir Manys that you’re Princess Cadance and now

Shining Armor is jealous but I’m not sure if it’s with you or Sir Hugsalot. :please:

Also, this new dungeon cell I’m staying in doesn’t have cable. :dry:

Oh so that’s why Shining Armor was acting a little funny around me. :confused:

hmm.. does that mean I get to have all of the chocolate milk in your fridge? :pinkie:

ohh okay okay.. I’ll get the bits to bail you out. 

11 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

@Princess Silky

@Hugs of Sir Manys hasn’t given me my money.

oh, looks like someone already took the money to bail you out @Sparklefan1234 :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

hmm.. does that mean I get to have all of the chocolate milk in your fridge? :pinkie:

oh, looks like someone already took the money to bail you out @Sparklefan1234 :awwthanks:

Th…….hhhhhat was MY MONEY!!!!!!

53 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Brightspark: "miss Silky you could have hidden away the rest of her art supplies you know she has other ways of adding the mustaches to faces she done it with the royals when we live in our families castle "she said 

Silverspark: leaped on Brightspark  closing her  snout "uh don't mind my sister is a chatter  "holding down the other filly who was muffling 

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

@Princess Silky your Changeling sister "Silky with a Chance of Magic Mare" took my...Well, someponies chocolate milk.

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia.

Your sister has once again stolen Cranky Doodle Donkey's wig in yet another act of frivolous horseplay. She has also taken the liberty of super glueing googly eyes to the wig and donated it to an animal shelter.

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Dear Princess Celestia.

Your sister has once again stolen Cranky Doodle Donkey's wig in yet another act of frivolous horseplay. She has also taken the liberty of super glueing googly eyes to the wig and donated it to an animal shelter.

"Glue?...":Sunny-huh:

DEAR @Princess Silky, WHERE ARE MY HOOVES!? Oh...I'm a duck. :blink:/:P

ummm princess? *tugs on regal tail*

ummm princess... *starts playing with regal tail*

Your tail is moving.... on its own.... I think it's possessed? Is it supposed to do that? :ooh: :pip-err:

(edited)

Dear @Princess Celestia

I think my Bestie @Treeglow Flicker  might've turned herself into an owl! :blink:

"Whoops!" :please: ...You weren't aware Kirin were also shapeshifters? :confused:

Shapeshifters? Thank Celestia and you, too, Rarity! *Hugs my Bestie* :squee:

You're Welcome, Sparkle Darling...:D

Now, how will I turn poor Treeglow back into a- AHH! AHH! CEASE WITH YOUR PECKING YOU HORRID CREATURE! :stressed:

---

JK, @Treeglow Flicker :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Dear @Princess Silky 

I think my Bestie @Treeglow Flicker  might've turned herself into an owl! :blink:

"Whoops!" :please: ...You weren't aware Kirin were also shapeshifters? :confused:

Shapeshifters? Thank Celestia and you, too Rarity! *Hugs my Bestie* :squee:

You're Welcome, Sparkle Darling...:D

Now, how will I turn poor Treeglow back into an- AHH! AHH! CEASE WITH YOUR PECKING YOU HORRID CREATURE! :stressed:

---

JK, @Treeglow Flicker :P

@Princess Silky the duck can talk!?