Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wanting to be a Pony

morethanicecream

I'm often worried about many things and I don't always have a good time. I'm also very lonely, and after I discovered MLP:FIM I would really like to be a pony in Equestria when I feel bad because of the things I mentioned... :)

(edited)

I don't know, I kind of cherish my balance on two feet as well as having arms so I'm gonna have to say no to wanting to be a pony

PLUS, I REALLY rather not be rode on

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

I kind of want to be a pony, but I have an even bigger want to be a Digimon Tamer. I just feel like having a Digimon Partner who would always believe in me would be cool. Of course It's mostly because I want to feel important and needed instead of being my natural useless self.

>On the other hand, ponies have much bigger genitals, so I'd get a massive confidence boost. I'll have to think about it.

>ponies have much bigger genitals

>much bigger genitals

>bigger genitals.

Posted Image

What about female ponies?

I don't think they exist in the world of Equestria especially when it's a show for kids.

I don't think they exist in the world of Equestria especially when it's a show for kids.

Obviously they have Genitals, otherwise they couldn't have kids, they just get no SUPRIZE SEKS. XD I laugh at myself.

Obviously they have Genitals, otherwise they couldn't have kids, they just get no SUPRIZE SEKS. XD I laugh at myself.

That's really funny and mature of you Half-Note, I also forgot there were baby ponies like Mr and Ms Cake's Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake.

Off-Topic: Sorry about leaving you in that wooden house. :(

I'll go to Equestria as a human, but not as a pony. On the other hand, ponies have much bigger genitals, so I'd get a massive confidence boost. I'll have to think about it.

Damn, you caught me off guard. I was not prepared to hold my laughter at this time of the night.

Whelp, it all depends. I could be fine with it, but as per to that thread which pretty much sums up the reasons one wouldn't want to be a pony - does it really matter?

Oh man, this would be so awesome.... I would be able to meet Rarity!!! :D Perhaps I would be able to use magic too, if I was a unicorn pony.

I am seriously considering learning how to lucid dream if it means I can visit Ponyville!! :)

I'm gonna change my mind and actually want to become a Pegasus I mean

They're FLYING HORSES, Who wouldn't want to be a Flying horse

I know I do :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Taken from my profile page.

"About me? There's nothing you need to know about me other than the fact that I love to laugh"

[...]

Ah.

Sorry. I take things a bit too seriously a lot.

Just the OP set a kinda serious tone on the thread.

I wish that I could be a pony (or pegasis or unicorn) whenever I feel like it. Sometimes when I feel like all my friends hate me I just want to trot into Equestria and prance about with Fluttershy :)

Just don't go Pinkamania on us. That whole episode was about not assuming the worst...

To be fair, although I never think they hate me, I sometimes wonder if I'm uncomfortable to be around or something...

One metre and fifteen centimetres tall?!? I want one! I hadn't thought of how big they would be in real life before...it's interesting...and uber cute :)

Unfortunately, though, if you notice in the picture below, their eyes fall at a very unfortunate level :P Luckily, though, they seem extremely innocent-minded (which I love) and it's actually kinda the same with Celestia...

"Hearth's Warming Eve"

Twilight says: "I spy... An eight-foot candy cane!"

Because you seem to use metric:

1 meter = 3.28 feet.

1 foot = 12 inches.

1 inch = 2.54 cm

1" means 1 inch

1' means 1 foot.

Posted Image

Originally from here: http://eagle1divisio...llery/#/d556k0u

I don't know, I kind of cherish my balance on two feet as well as having arms so I'm gonna have to say no to wanting to be a pony

PLUS, I REALLY rather not be rode on

Don't have a response to the 2-feet thing. But they do stand from time to time without falling over. And their front legs seem to work as well as arms do. And Telekinesis beats the heck out of arms any day! :D

Lol, and as for not being rode on: it's just like giving a piggy-back ride, I guess, except you're strong enough so it doesn't really matter. I mean, Twilight's not really athletic, yet she helped AJ buck apples in S1E4 without much of a problem, carrying around big baskets full of apples that had to be quiet heavy, plus Spike.

And rode on, as in controlled? Like this?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ86AV--TMg

As someone else pointed out, there are foals...

My idea on it is this:

If we're going to the fantasy-world of being in Equestria, then I'd imagine it'd look exactly the same: animated.

When artists animate something, they draw what they want you to notice, and enough to make a complete scene.

Except, since the "artists" would be the laws of physics there, I'd imagine whatever's "drawn" would be the general scene, plus whatever you're focusing your attention on.

In other words, details like that... You don't even see unless you focus your attention on them.

And what kinda sick...

Edited by Mattlight
  • Brohoof 1

As someone else pointed out, there are foals...

My idea on it is this:

If we're going to the fantasy-world of being in Equestria, then I'd imagine it'd look exactly the same: animated.

When artists animate something, they draw what they want you to notice, and enough to make a complete scene.

Except, since the "artists" would be the laws of physics there, I'd imagine whatever's "drawn" would be the general scene, plus whatever you're focusing your attention on.

In other words, details like that... You don't even see unless you focus your attention on them.

And what kinda sick...

One image should be enough to explain that

Posted Image

Unless clearly stated otherwise, there's still a possibility that all those foals are conceived via magical means

Ah.

Sorry. I take things a bit too seriously a lot.

Just the OP set a kinda serious tone on the thread.

Nothing to worry about. I was joking all the time Posted Image

Hey, if there's one direct benefit, you won't ever be able to vomit! Of course, a bunch of ponies did get sick in "Call of the Cutie" and appeared to be able to vomit. So I guess it's fair to say Equestria's ponies don't follow the anatomical design of real ponies...I guess there would be no way to guess the particulars then!

I love those thoughts were you end up answering yourself....

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been bullied before, and I also went through some depression late in high school and my first year of college. This show and community helped me out of it and has since helped me to make the first friends I've made in years. The desire to live in Equestria as a pony is definitely there, but it's not a desperate longing. More like, if someone made the offer (ala "Chess Game of the Gods") I would respond with a rowdy "Hell yeah! Punch my ticket!" but I won't be waiting for the invitation with baited breath. It seems like many of the, admittedly small, problems I have would be eased there. Making friends, finding a cultural niche, getting a job, . . . meeting somepony special.http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Fluttershy-fluttershy-30772527-800-821.jpg 

Edited by Steel Accord

Yeah i'm with these guys on the depression, severe.... Being a pony would be amazing yes. Especially a pegasus :)

but if you want it soo so bad, your going to end up like me, depressed, so don't become obsessed, just think of it in moderation ;)

I'd miss hands something awful, but I admit it sounds pretty cool to live in a cartoon world full of fantasy and fun. I'd feel kind of bad just leaving this whole world behind, though. It kind of sucks, but I don't think it's impossible to make improvements.

I would be very happy if I could consciously astrally travel to ponyville at will and being a pony there for the time that I spent there -- BUT I do not think I would want to just live there for a lifetime.

There are a few reasons for it:

1) No Computers -- I would have a really hard time losing computers permanently.

2) Hooves. Lets say you were a pegasus -- sure you could fly but if you want to write you are using your mouth to hold the pencil. I mean yes you could be a pegasus unicorn but how many of those really are there?

3) Money -- yes if you were in ponyville you would have to work. Work might be defined differently than here but it woudnt be all pinkie parties and cloud races.

4) Background -- yes you might think you could be part of a new mane 7 but more likely you would be in the background with a lot less contact with the mane 6 than you think.

5) Old Ponies -- They do not seem to age well. Actually I dont think we have even seen an old pegasus but all of the old earth ponies seem to suffer the afflictions of old age worse than we do here with modern medicine.

6) Dangers -- Yes one is unlikely to see any of the mane 6 die in the series but we have seen monsters in the forest that can turn you to stone, and we have seen times when all of equestria had the chance of ending all over the period of a few years. If you were a random pony, my guess is you would have a greater chance of coming to an unfortunate end than as a random human.

Actually I would like to live in Equestria and to be a pony.

I wouldn't mind the lack of technology, to be honest I wouldn't need much technology if I had life in a beautiful place with a special somepony and a satisfying job.

I'd also welcome the dangers and adventures you can make. Even at the age of 20 I think RL is sometimes extremely boring and dull. I think that you can settle in Equestria and live a normal life in peace or can go out and explore a bit.

I also like the idea of a cutie mark, because it shows your special talent and you don't have to search for a thing you're good at any longer.

I think im the only person her that would like to be a dragon if given a chance to go to Equestria more specifically more or less Spike's age cause dragons are awesome.

Otherwise id want to be a Pegasus just cause i want to fly.