Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wanting to be a Pony

morethanicecream

(edited)

Has anyone has this feeling that they want to be a pony in MLP FiM, or want to be a main character. I do. Ever since I was a brony. The reason why I want to be a pony is brcause I was emotionally bullied. No one should have gone through this. I even have occasional dreams of having embarresing pictures posted to facebook by the people who bullied me. People that were in my Applied Christianity class (people who were the top Christians, the people that were to treat everybody nice) bullied me to the point where I thought God stepped in and wanted me to go to a different school (was super happy that I got in, if not, suicide probably would of happened). I am still depressed, no one knows about it. Has anyone gone through the same thing, and wanted to be a pony, and have the nicest friends like Twillight Sparkle.

Edited by morethanicecream
  • Brohoof 13

>Do you want to be a unicorn that capable of slicing someone's neck with nifty magic?

Oh hell yes.

I'm sure secretly wishing to be something else is normal and almost everyone already done that in their own moments. But me wanting to be ponies to befriend someone from the show, never done that. If that thing ever happened, I would be too busy playing with my newfound body to give a damn about everything else :P

• Brohoof 5

Some people get all the lock. Nobody ever bullied me and now that I'm going to college, the chances of that happening are even less :

As for wanting to be a pony? No, I would ruin it for everyone else. :\

I was in a deep depression when I first started watching MLP:FiM. My life was miserable and there wasn't a lot of smiles in my life. And seeing the pony world, of course I thought about how nice it would be to join them. Watching their paradise, if someone was feeling down there were always someone to cheer them up. But later I found the brony community, and after being on this forum for a while I realized: "This is just like Equestria!" Everyone here cares for each other and I almost never see anger here. The majority of people here are happy. So now when I feel that I want to live in Equestria, I just log in here :)

• Brohoof 8

Ive never actually thought about what it would be like to be a pony in Equestria. I haven't had any bullies, beatings, depression, or anything of the like, though. I guess it could be pretty cool. Everypony nice and whatnot and I would totally be a freaking awesome unicorn! X3

I would definitely rather be a pony in Equestria then live here. Who wouldn't want to live someplace where everyone was nice to one another.

• Brohoof 2

Has anyone has this feeling that they want to be a pony in MLP FiM, or want to be a main character. I do. Ever since I was a brony. The reason why I want to be a pony is brcause I was emotionally bullied. No one should have gone through this. I even have occasional dreams of having embarresing pictures posted to facebook by the people who bullied me. People that were in my Applied Christianity class (people who were the top Christians, the people that were to treat everybody nice) bullied me to the point where I thought God stepped in and wanted me to go to a different school (was super happy that I got in, if not, suicide probably would of happened). I am still depressed, no one knows about it. Has anyone gone through the same thing, and wanted to be a pony, and have the nicest friends like Twillight Sparkle.

In a way, yes. I just really wish I had my own applejack. and I hope its not like my little dashie. too sad.

Actually-- Yes, I do wish I could be a pony.

Their world is sooooooo much more peaceful than ours, that's one thing. Rainbow Dash as a friend would be awesome too.

To be fair, there's a lot of things I want to be...

Actually-- Yes, I do wish I could be a pony.

Their world is sooooooo much more peaceful than ours, that's one thing. Rainbow Dash as a friend would be awesome too.

To be fair, there's a lot of things I want to be...

I would love to live in ponyvile. NO CRIME! it's non-corrupt (I'm saying in regular state, without discord and everything like that)
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to live in ponyvile. NO CRIME! it's non-corrupt (I'm saying in regular state, without discord and everything like that)

I personally wouldn't mind dealing with Discord... a lot better than many of the petty criminals out there.

I personally wouldn't mind dealing with Discord... a lot better than many of the petty criminals out there.

The thing about dealing with discord is that he can control things and also use magic... teleport, break off ground etc.

I'll go to Equestria as a human, but not as a pony. On the other hand, ponies have much bigger genitals, so I'd get a massive confidence boost. I'll have to think about it.

I died. nope thats it I can't get myself off the floor I need some help here gimme a sec... still dead.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll go to Equestria as a human, but not as a pony. On the other hand, ponies have much bigger genitals, so I'd get a massive confidence boost. I'll have to think about it.

>On the other hand, ponies have much bigger genitals, so I'd get a massive confidence boost. I'll have to think about it.

>ponies have much bigger genitals

>much bigger genitals

>bigger genitals.

Posted Image

Edited by Kirby

Well, I'd certainly be happy to be a pony. Their's is a world of magic and mystery. The chance to explore that world is very appealing. Plus, I grow bore with humanity. I'd love to see things from a different perspective.

Of all things you could possibly get from your pony-body, you think about the more private area :blink:

But then again, you're right Posted Image

I was in a deep depression when I first started watching MLP:FiM. My life was miserable and there wasn't a lot of smiles in my life. And seeing the pony world, of course I thought about how nice it would be to join them. Watching their paradise, if someone was feeling down there were always someone to cheer them up. But later I found the brony community, and after being on this forum for a while I realized: "This is just like Equestria!" Everyone here cares for each other and I almost never see anger here. The majority of people here are happy. So now when I feel that I want to live in Equestria, I just log in here :)

Ok, I think I should log in here more often, and I am going to a new school. Things will turn out to be better.

The thing about dealing with discord is that he can control things and also use magic... teleport, break off ground etc.

Well that is why if I was Rainbow Dash, I would just destroy him and anything evil in my path with the elemnts of harmony along with my friends

It would be much better personally to live in Equestria as a pony, none of the drama, lies and crap in this world in Equestria.

None of the drama. Oh please, Rarity would probably wake me up at 4 A.M about some fashion issue. There would be a bit of drama.

None of the drama. Oh please, Rarity would probably wake me up at 4 A.M about some fashion issue. There would be a bit of drama.

Well, yeah. But you wouldn't hear about some guy storming into a movie theater and starting shooting people in Equestria.

How cool, cute and awesome it might ever sound, I don't want to be a pony. Even if I came to Equestria as a pony. No. I prefer to be a human. However, if I had the option to be a pony for a limited time I would love to! Like for a week or something. Actually, if I had the oppertunity to become some other animal that's not hunted or something by humans, I would love to be one for a day.

• Brohoof 2

Well, yeah. But you wouldn't hear about some guy storming into a movie theater and starting shooting people in Equestria.

True

How cool, cute and awesome it might ever sound, I don't want to be a pony. Even if I came to Equestria as a pony. No. I prefer to be a human. However, if I had the option to be a pony for a limited time I would love to! Like for a week or something. Actually, if I had the oppertunity to become some other animal that's not hunted or something by humans, I would love to be one for a day.

Well, no violence in Equestria, no ponies hunted down. At least you want to be a pony for some time.

Be a pony? Well if I had to be I guess that would be cool, but really im happy being a human and if I were you I wouldn't spend my time wishing for somethng you know cant be done to happen. But it's good to wish n hope n other stuff..

I've dreamt about being a chicken. Being a pony... I dunno. Question is, why would you like to be a pony. Because of the equine form? I don't think so. Because everypony is so happy and they can solve conflicts thanks to magic of friendship? Well, most of the concepts can apply to real world, too, that is kinda the point. :)