Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Are You All Holding?

Zero000

In the space between the last episode and now ive re watched loads of the episodes again out of pure bordom :wub: That and fanfics (Fallout Equestria's intro made me lol so hard i woke up the house) are the only thing keeping me entertained! God bless the internet :lol:

In the space between the last episode and now ive re watched loads of the episodes again out of pure bordom :wub: That and fanfics (Fallout Equestria's intro made me lol so hard i woke up the house) are the only thing keeping me entertained! God bless the internet :lol:

I'm guessing it's something like.. "Friendship. Friendship never changes."

I'm guessing it's something like.. "Friendship. Friendship never changes."

"...But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue for another bloody chapter in pony history. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enourmous underground shelters known as... stabels." :lol:

You can read the whole massive story at http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html , but i heard it gets pretty grimdark later on so i dont know what to expect. I wonder what Pinkie's doing in the appocolypse?

I survived waiting for Season 2 so I can survive this!

But still... so long :blush:

Yeah and wasn't it almost a year between seasons? How DID all you old bronies handle such a thing?

It's horrible. I've just recently become a brony and it's my first time actually not being able to watch new episode, I caught up with recent episodes like two or three days ago. I want the new episode now. :(

• Brohoof 1

GODDAMMIT I HAVE MOCK EXAMS COMING UP

But seriously, the only thing keeping me sane is a serious amount of literature. Let's hope I've not finished The Hunger Games trilogy AND the His Dark Materials trilogy.

Oh, and Skyrim. And Assassin's Creed: Revelations (which has Discord's voice actor as one of the main characters, fulfilling my pony needs).

And Assassin's Creed: Revelations (which has Discord's voice actor as one of the main characters, fulfilling my pony needs).

Really? Which charater?

And good luck with the exams!

As long as they have more time to craft the episode(s), all is well. We wouldn't desire a rushed project now, especially with how rushed it would of been in such an occupied portion of the year.

Edited by Private Pansy