Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Well they need to update their website.  Cause the only thing it said was "I'm Rainbow Dash...but sometimes they call me Rainbow Crash." then it repeated it and that was it.  Ugh now I kinda wish I would have gotten her voice thing.  

There are 7 things in each box, hers are

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh (the fast way she does it repeated..)

ehh needs to be about 20% cooler

I could clear the sky in 10 seconds flat

oh ho ho yeah, that is awesome

Another great feat of heroism

Aww yeah

I need to fly, this wayy to boring for me

The voices sound off I'm guessing is either due to the lack of digital editing that the show has, or impersonators.

But given how some of the voices sound when heard from convention panels, I'm guessing its mostly just because they don't have the enhancements that they get in the show.

Just ordered a black 20% cooler Tshirt, and I ordered an unofficial Rainbow Dash plushie yesterday.  Should be here by the 24th, super stoked!

The voices sound off I'm guessing is either due to the lack of digital editing that the show has, or impersonators.

Exactly, not to mention those voice boxes probably only have so much space for storage, they need to be cheap for higher margins, and use compressed, muddy audio.

Edited by Deesinn
  • Brohoof 1

There's no longer any question, I'm addicted lol.  I went to the 3rd Build a Bear in 4 days today.  Not just any Build A Bear but the founding one at the St. Louis Galleria.  I made Fluttershy and Twilight.  While I was over there I stopped by a Target and got a Target Exclusive Pinkie Pie figure.  I'm planning on keeping her in the box since she's already going for double on ebay.  But if she stays in the box, she will be a first for me.  I just can't help it figures look better out of the box lol.  Stopped in a Family Dollar and found a calendar for $1 so I had to get it.  And my last bit of loot was a set of pinkie pie earbud headphones I found at walmart.  Now when I watch MLP on my Vita I can do it in style lol.  I found a pack of MLP fathead decals with all the Mane 6 in it at walmart too, but I passed on it since I thought it was too high for "stickers."  

I took a picture of all of it together, but I seem to have misplaced my camera cable so I can't upload the pics.  If i find it soon I'll add them to the post.  

And my last bit of loot was a set of pinkie pie earbud headphones I found at walmart.  Now when I watch MLP on my Vita I can do it in style lol.  I found a pack of MLP fathead decals with all the Mane 6 in it at walmart too, but I passed on it since I thought it was too high for "stickers."

Heh you could've done it in even better style with these

mANzR5DS0UXD_8pxdkPXx5A.jpg

I got them a bit ago.. only down side is they have one of those "limiter" designs so you don't blow out your ears.. makes them almost too quiet if the background noise is to high. But they do have good sound!

As to the fat heads.. I got them.. they're good quality vinyl decals. the kind that last, and can be used, removed, and reused. And they're a decent size compared to other stickers, as well will beat out wear and tear a lot better (less likely to fade, and hard to rip)

Only complaint I have for those is AJ is missing her hat (as usual... grrrr..)  But DEFINITELY worth that price..

Wal Mart also sells giant ones for those on their web site.. something like $100 a set though! But it also includes Celestia.. No luna though.. bah... (do want though... heh)

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 3

Nice.  They had some Pinkie Pie headphones like that but I kind of have a big head (always had to wear xl helmets and skull caps don't work lol)  so I figured a headset geared for little girls probably wouldn't fit lol.  Plus if I recall correctly the ear pads themselves were like super small.  Guessing yours are made for adults?  

ugh should have gotten those stickers.  I found them in the clearance aisle so I was like "yeah they'll be cheap."  When I scanned it and it said $10 I expected less so I wasn't feeling it lol.  Have to look for them at my Walmart, but my walmart sucks lol.   Speaking of AJ and her hat, Build a Bear better give her a hat even if it's extra lol.

@@Dashtastic57

The headset is a teen/adult adjustable size.

On the fat heads.. clearance aisle and STILL $10? should've questioned that, because thats the normal price!

When I asked they said she'd likely get it (AJ's hat), though sold seperate, and if she doesn't they do have other cowboy style hats :P

Knowing them though, it'll be part of her dress/outfit though.

Yeah I'm thinking they weren't supposed to be in the clearance aisle.  It was the only one there.  If I find them again though I'm getting them lol.  Yeah they'll probably make you buy the whole outfit just for the hat.  I don't like putting ponies in clothes or any animal in clothes for that matter.   :okiedokielokie:

I don't like putting ponies in clothes or any animal in clothes for that matter.

Heh, I'd normally agree, but in this instance.. the ponies did wear these sets :P they're the gala/wedding/coronation gowns that rarity made for them :)

little incomplete, but fairly accurate...

Edited by GrimCW

Heh, I'd normally agree, but in this instance.. the ponies did wear these sets :P they're the gala/wedding/coronation gowns that rarity made for them :)

little incomplete, but fairly accurate...

I did ask if they had any like old pilot hats...like the leather ones with goggles.  I thought Dash would look 20% cooler in one of those.  I looked at one of those ear flap hats today but I got the impression they were designed for non ponies lol.

So on Friday, my Aurora Fluttershy plush came in, so I decided I'd go visit my friend in the hospital on Saturday night and give it to her. She seemed very happy that I'd brought her favorite pony. :squee:

After my sis and I left the hospital, we hit up the mall in the area and found our way to Hot Topic, where I found not only a replacement Fluttershy plush, but some card packs, a cute Derpy key chain, and a Funko Pop vinyl of Rainbow Dash that the clerk talked me into getting in order to get a discount:

post-14546-0-49618700-1389670551_thumb.jpg

Also found a wonderfully drawn Octavia x Vinyl shirt that I had to have:

post-14546-0-10939400-1389670526_thumb.jpg

(The Big Mac tee I got a couple of weeks ago from my little sis as a late Christmas gift, and it just now occurred to me that I never posted it here.)

The first 3 volumes of the IDW comics just arrived in the mail, as well as a custom phone case:

post-14546-0-47281000-1389671220_thumb.jpg

(I ordered volume 4 as well, but its status is still listed as "Not Shipped Yet". What the hell?  :okiedokielokie: )

post-14546-0-59508100-1389671321_thumb.jpg

...Yeah, I think by this point it's pretty clear that I have an addiction of sorts, but I'm lovin' it. ;)

Edited by Thrashy
  • Brohoof 3

but some card packs,

hmmm careful getting cards from Hot Topic.. they tend to overcharge for them.. Wal-Mart has them now too and for a couple bucks less :) They also have the booster packs.. and yet they seemed to have stopped the dog tags.... I was soooo close to having them all too.. 

hmmm careful getting cards from Hot Topic.. they tend to overcharge for them.. Wal-Mart has them now too and for a couple bucks less :) They also have the booster packs.. and yet they seemed to have stopped the dog tags.... I was soooo close to having them all too.. 

The card packs that they bought are Hot Topic exclusive.  They are the only ones to come with the foil Rarity and Applejack.

The card packs that they bought are Hot Topic exclusive.  They are the only ones to come with the foil Rarity and Applejack.

I question that tbh, as HT never really gets "exclusive" anything. They usually just get brick and mortar exclusives, but you can find the same items (often for less) in online shops, or even from the manufacturer as well. Often I've even found their so called exclusives in a small anime shop right around the corner from the nearest mall.... for less....

Edited by GrimCW

I question that tbh, as HT never really gets "exclusive" anything. They usually just get brick and mortar exclusives, but you can find the same items (often for less) in online shops, or even from the manufacturer as well. Often I've even found their so called exclusives in a small anime shop right around the corner from the nearest mall.... for less....

I think this one's legit.  It was on Enterplay's Facebook page.