What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

God I want that stuff. How much did it all cost?

Only available on line from what I can tell.

On toysrus.com  list price is 29.99$.  I had a 5$ coupon so that covered shipping.  I know if you spend over a certain amount you get shipping and handling free but, I didn't see anything that I wanted (that was available on line.)

There are a few mini's listed but they are marked "in store only"  so basically means go to every toy'r us in the world and maybe you will be lucky and find it.

Edited by ShadowRose2k

I just bought a Funko Fluttershy tonight. I'm getting a Funko Rainbow Dash from my best friend for Valentine’s Day. Does Funko make all of the mane 6???

Not yet.  Twilight is on preorder, prototypes of Applejack are showing up, and Rarity is in the works.  All the others are out.

I've seen it in the TRS out here.. Though the ironic part is, I'm to understand, its only avail in the U.S.... 

No.  It's distributed pretty widely in China.  I've seen displays.

No.  It's distributed pretty widely in China.  I've seen displays.

Ahh, they must've changed it up then. On the Facebook posting originally it was touted as a U.S. TRS exclusive at one point :P 

Ahh, they must've changed it up then. On the Facebook posting originally it was touted as a U.S. TRS exclusive at one point :P

XD  I don't think they could get away with not selling it in China.

I just told my parents and my freinds I was a brony. None of them seem to care, but im 16 so im still living with my parents and my dad wont let me get pony merchindise because he says it is too "girly and crap" so im waiting until im living in my own house so i can have all the pony stuff i want. (I really really really really really really really want a Fluttershy plushie and a Derpy shirt and a Brony hat!)

I just told my parents and my freinds I was a brony. None of them seem to care, but im 16 so im still living with my parents and my dad wont let me get pony merchindise because he says it is too "girly and crap" so im waiting until im living in my own house so i can have all the pony stuff i want. (I really really really really really really really want a Fluttershy plushie and a Derpy shirt and a Brony hat!)

Surely he won't care if you pay for it yourself, right?