What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I attended AnimeSTL this past weekend and I got a some pony merch and attended some pony panels too.  

MLP #1 Ghost Variant comic book signed by Cook and Price (Derpy!)

MLP #4 variant cover (Lyra, St Patrick's day themed)

MLP deck of playing cards

MLP CCG Pinkie Pie Deck

MLP card mat (scene where Discord makes pinkie think the other ponies are laughing at her not with her.)

Found a new key chain at Walmart during a break from the con.  Wasn't thrilled with the "rainbow Power" written on it because of the way most people will take it.  But eh, got it anyway  lol

Edited by Dashtastic57

Just went on a shopping trip.

Got the design a pony Princess Luna and a Rarity card tin (didn't know that even existed)

Also got a whole bunch of the new wave of blind bags

Applejack (same as older waves I think ) (number 1)

Big Mac ( same as older waves I think...) (number 2)

Pinkie Pie (although same as the older waves) (number 4)

Noteworthy (number 9)

Berryshine (number 11)

Princess Cadance (although I already had one of her) (number 12)

Peachy Sweet (number 13)

Lily Valley (number 14)

Nurse Snowheart ( number 15)

Green Jewel (number 19) (which I got 2 of)

Lavender Fritter ( number 20)

The Fluttershy messenger bag I got from WLF just arrived today. :squee:

NDEqtRA.jpg

(Excuse the 'shine', not sure why it did that)

Although I personally have no real use for a messenger bag, it's still pretty cool to have. :P

• Brohoof 3

Today I decided to get another Fash'em squishy figure at the 7-11 when I stopped for some coffee. They still have them on clearance for .49 cents! I opened the capsule when I got home, and for a second I was disappointed. Then I said "Wait just a second!" My first one was Twilight Sparkle. My second one is PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle! She's just exactly the same, but with wings! I think I forgot to mention it, but shortly after Valentine's Day, I got a box of lenticular printed My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Valentine cards. Each one is TWO pictures of the featured pony. It was on clearance for TEN CENTS! If they had more than one box, I would have bought them all!

I haven't gotten any pony swag in awhile. Got some the last week or two though. I got Celestia, Rarity (YELLOW STRIPE!!!! :okiedokielokie: ), Rainbow Dash, Vinyl Scratch, Alicorn Twilight from McDonalds and a six inch Rarity plushie from a toy/board game shop in the mall. The mane color on the plushie is WAY too bright but I'll live. My first MLP plush. All I've gotten so far are McDonalds toys so it's nice to have something new for once.

I wanted to get this plastic Vinyl Scratch from Hot Topic but it was $16. Too expensive for my blood until I have a job. Granted I spent about as much on all the toys and the Rarity plush anyway... :lol:

Edited by Discordian

Me and Discordion got some of the mlp mcd toys,,, left to right: Dj ponie, fluttershy, Twilight, Celesta and Luna. 

I wasn't thinking when we went there and i could had got Rarity also then I would only need two more since I gave my Rainbow dash to him....

post-560-0-01787800-1397763461_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

img-2543527-1-mi3XMB1WX1mEZMvvlk-TUPg.jpimg-2543527-2-mXYMxKRxbQ28Ak4nbAze05g.jp

...and no, I am not just buying them so I can make them sleep together and make out...im serious. I don't even ship TwiDash.  img-2543527-3-O8NTxi5.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Correction: The Great and Powerful Trixie

I actually just call her Trixie.

Twilight sparkle alicorn beanie, they didn't have any giant ones so I got the smaller one.

All I need is rarity to complete my collection.

Also they are the ones with the fake hair, not the other thingy that looks more like their manes and tail.s

Twilight sparkle alicorn beanie, they didn't have any giant ones so I got the smaller one.

All I need is rarity to complete my collection.

Also they are the ones with the fake hair, not the other thingy that looks more like their manes and tail.s

Twilight beanie??? Mind posting a pic? this i want to see

Twilight beanie??? Mind posting a pic? this i want to see

okay, I will soon. By the way the shop person kinda ruined the wings by being a nob when she stuck it in the bag.

Still need to get the picture of my twilight beanie, but first, everything I got today.

post-22929-0-04327000-1398092243_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

okay, I will soon. By the way the shop person kinda ruined the wings by being a nob when she stuck it in the bag.

Still need to get the picture of my twilight beanie, but first, everything I got today.

Thats a nice carry pack, what is it exactly?