What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Only pony-related merch I just bought recently was a booster pack of MLP Collectible Card Game. Been meaning to start collecting, as well as to learn how the game works. :)

After trading my extra Luna tag, and a Rainbow Dash tag, I now have an AJ and Pinkie blind bag figure (Pinkie doesn't like to stand on her own), some Pinkie collectable cards as well an AJ and Twilight, and a pack of MLP Playing cards.

My last merchandise was a giant MLP poster, before that, it was a Luna plushie, a plushie that I really love. I don't really like buying stuff in person (only exception was when I was on vacation), instead buying them online. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

At the dollar tree store, I got these two from those collectable packets! (I had 5 dollars and

those were $2.50 each, so I had enough to get two)

post-26962-0-91437500-1401145034_thumb.jpg

Edited by LunaLover92
  • Brohoof 2

My last merchandise was a giant MLP poster, before that, it was a Luna plushie, a plushie that I really love. I don't really like buying stuff in person (only exception was when I was on vacation), instead buying them online. 

where did you get your luna plush??

My last purchase was a rainbow dash trading card game box. I'm pretty new to the MLP world. But, I love collecting trading cards, so I'm pretty stoked about starting this collection.  :lol: 

And now after reading this thread, I want to go to the store and buy all the things! All the things!

• Brohoof 2

I just got an Applejack from the Rainbow blind bags. After wanting an Applejack figure for a while, I was a little disappointed it wasn't exactly show accurate :(
On a more positive note, the Elements of Harmony guidebook I ordered has arrived and I love it :yay:

@@pistachioponyboy, that reminds me...

My newest tattoo.

post-9221-0-89905800-1400034637_thumb.jpg

Also got me a custom plush.

Here she is all finished, should be here within a week I hope. Can't wait!  :squee:

She's a beanie, about 13" long laying down, cutie mark on both sides...

This iridescent fabric is too cool, very fitting I think.

post-9221-0-91193700-1401233065_thumb.jpg

Outfits are completely removable.

post-9221-0-07772400-1401233067_thumb.jpg

EqG Great and Powerful Hoodie!

post-9221-0-54600700-1401233068_thumb.jpg

Between Trixie here, and my most recent tattoo, I think I've officially taken my place within this fandom to a new level. One I've never ventured to for any other fandom I enjoy. I must tread carefully...  :unsure:

And I'm still waiting on my Funko AJ preorder's to show up. HT shipped the other items in my order separately awhile ago, so now the order says delivered and I have no clue when the AJ's have shipped.  -_-

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm on a comic buying binge at the moment.  Have up to 18 in the ongoing series with a few variant covers and 19 on the way hopefully.  I also just bought a set of all the Micro Comics and much to my delight they sent me all retailer exclusive variants including the rarer sketch exclusive of the Luna comic.

And then the big purchase I made was for some of the original artwork from the Fluttershy micro comic <3

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Edited by Simon
  • Brohoof 2

My sister bought this as an early birthday present for me. :yay:
I also just ordered a 4th Dimension Twilight Sparkle with the birthday money from my brother (I was going to get 4de Fluttershy but now I have a Fluttershy, I bit and got Twilight as my brother wanted me to buy a pony too with his money :D )

post-26968-0-86058500-1401294974_thumb.jpg

^^^ Oh my gosh, DO WANT. Lightning Bliss, you're Lightning Bliss is so AwEsOMe!  :wub:

And,...I've been really sickly this past week (like emergency room visit sickly. *bummer*) so today I treated myself to two blind bags. I got Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie! YAY!

And on that note, does anyone have any ideas of where I can find blind bags? They've been really difficult to find recently. Anyone know which stores carry them?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Look who finally arrived in the mail today! :squee: She's only a month late.... :blush:

This is the Aurora plush I ordered 2 months ago. Happy she's finally here. :squee:

She sits at about 10'' tall. very pleased with her.  :squee:

IMG_0816_zps47c25c93.jpg

IMG_0818_zps86150b18.jpg

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 3