Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Well, after a couple trades, I have an AJ and Pinkie grab bag figures, a few AJ, Pinkie, and Twilight cards, and a deck of playing cards.

I want to get an AJ Funko, but by the time I have extra cash, Hot Topic will be out...as usual...

• Brohoof 1

Last week Everypony  I bought the MLP FIM MICRO SERIES off E bay for 27.00 dollars even for All the mane 6  they're awesome  !  hint hint   one of the comics has your favorite muffin loving pony Try to guess which one ?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow series blind bag Fluttershy, I spent ages groping the bags at my local supermarket until I found her  :yay:
post-26968-0-01660600-1401643725_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

4DE Twi came today, interestingly she's missing the MLP mark on the hoof. The label says she's from batch 01/01 from 12/11/2012, I'm assuming this batch didn't put that on? :S

post-26968-0-43360800-1401795480_thumb.jpg

Big mac, applejack and fluttershy plushies. I think they're from japan or china, I'm not fully sure what the language is on the tags, they were being sold on UK ebay.

Three images in the spoiler!

liUlZ3e.jpg

jDhVmbn.jpg

xpagTWy.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Two more Rainbow blind bag figures, the Rarity is mine (Rainbow Rarity = major glam :D )but I got RD for my brother also:

post-26968-0-99369900-1401899842_thumb.jpg

(edited)

I bought these cans of rainbow dadh pop from a comic store in edmonton. The store is called Happy Harbor comics and they still had some last time i was there

It was pretty good stuff I wish I had bought more oh well theres always next time.

I also picked up a vinyl scratch scarf when I was at convention in vancouver (it was a furry con btw)

And the vinyl scratch figure i found at work.

(Updated)

I now own a Vinyl Scratch plushie, i almost ended up with a Chrysalis plushie as well.

post-15742-0-56763400-1401905622.jpg

post-15742-0-43033200-1401905777_thumb.jpg

post-15742-0-05211300-1407821440_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJ Requiem
  • Brohoof 2

Last week everypony I went to Dollar General and got the MLP FIM CALENDER FREE plus paid for the Paint poster of MLP FIM tried to paint but it soaked a  hole through the paint set  so it's best just to color it with crayons  looks better in 20%cooler rainbows of friendship for all bronies ! So your wondering how did I get the MLP FIM Calender of 2014 free well the cashier said they weren't suppose to have the calendar anymore how cool is that I got very lucky to found it been looking for that calendar forever!

• Brohoof 1

Finally got the blind bag Fluttershy that actually looks like Fluttershy and not a repainted Rainbow Dash. I also ordered my first piece of merchandise from We Love Fine recently...Discord keychain! In addition to those I picked up a couple more of the comics (I'm really digging the current Reflections story arc) I think this obsession is becoming a problem for my wallet (which also has a pony on it....) :derp:

post-26884-0-74612700-1401937254.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I didn't buy it (won it from a page that sells them on Facebook), but I still think it's epic!

My newest addition to my collection wasn't technically a purchase either...

It was a present from my wife for "no particular reason"

Isn't she sweet?  She got me a Sunset Shimmer brushable

post-26689-0-93760200-1401997792.jpeg

Which is awesome because I collect brushables and didn't have this one yet; YAY!

She even took some pics with her cat, The Waif, and my new pony figure which I turned into a small "comic' called....

Sunset Shimmer VS. The Waif

[spoiler]post-26689-0-82470000-1401997987_thumb.png

Edit: Apparantly; I don't know how to do spoilers, sorry..

Also, clicking on the comic makes it much easier to read

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

I was browsing around wal-mart today when I saw these, I had to refrain from screaming from happiness that they had Octavia and Lyra, even if she looks like a repainted Rarity 

post-20583-0-35316000-1402091502_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Bought this dvd today.  I really wish they sold like at least a whole season together, but this was all the store had.

img-2712730-1-image55.png

Unfortunately the whole seasons are an Amazon.com exclusive.