What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I think I got to make this obvious since I was at Comic-Con when I last bought Pony toys.  But I gotta do this.

1) Mane-Iac Mayhem: Ahh yes.  The 3rd MLP:FiM Comic-Con exclusive featuring the Mane-Iac and Spike as Humdrumm. 

2) Equestria Girls Mane-Iac: Ironically the first Equestria Girls figure I got.  Go fig.  XP

Interestingly, the lines for the Hasbro booth were disappearing later throughout the Con, to the point where Hasbro had to open up the lines to the general public.  Even more so, it seems both figures were still available before I left the Con(They never sold out, so they weren't as popular as DJ Pon-3 or Derpy.  On the other hand, they prevented exhibitors from buying directly, so that may have helped more.

3) Queen Chrysalis with Socks: Like with the Hasbro Toy Shop booth, the Entertainment Earth line was non-existant on Friday.  So I took advantage of this and got both the Queenie and a Lord Zedd figure from Power Rangers(Later, I got my brother an Ambiously Gay Duo figure set with a Tin Lunchbox)

4) Dj Pon-3 Funko Comic-Con exclusive: Before Day 3 ended, I decided to try my luck at the Funko line, which was shorter than I thought.  End result: I got what Funko had.  And I'm a happy man.  XP

• Brohoof 1

Just got through my first day of Bronycon, and while I didn't go crazy buying stuff like a lot of folks did, I did pick up some sweet merchandise.

Here's an awesome piece of artwork that another MLPForums member purchased for me at Bronycon featuring Best Pony and Best Filly:

photo_4.jpg

Here's my Bronycon pass which is decked out with Best Pony:

photo_3.jpg

Here's a Rainbow Dash dogtag that another forum member gifted to me for a nominal fee:

photo_2.jpg

And finally, here's my selection of bling that I'm wearing at the con after I bought. The chain for the Zapp medallion is my own, but the other medallions came with chains, which was freaking awesome:

photo_1.jpg

Hope to blow even more money and pick up more awesome stuff today!

• Brohoof 6

Are you serious? I was thinking, that had to be at least a few hundred bucks...

Back to Amazon. :lol:

Maud serious  :maud:

Same quality as my dash plushy that i got at BUCK ... and that was £150

little different in style though, but thats not important  :mustache:

• Brohoof 2

I saw some Pinkie Pie headphones at Dave and Buster's today that I REALLY wanted, but

a. I didn't have enough tickets.

b. no one knows I'm a brony.

:(

(Although I secretly bought a pack of trading cards from Wal-Mart. Score!)

• Brohoof 2

Hello, everypony  yesterday at the TFexpo known as the transformers expo I bought some Funko mystery minis blind bags regular pony 7.00 dollars glow in the dark pony 10.00 dollars! How awesome was that the hardest pony to get of the Funko line was GLOW IN THE DARK  DJ PON 3 the other one I had a choose of what pony I wanted I picked Spitfire of the wonderbolts flyers plus they about the size of a 5 inch figure !  So anypony what was the hardest pony of the mystery minis you had hard time getting ?

• Brohoof 2

My Celestia dog tag, I now have my 3 favourite ponies in tag form :D

mvNF1pq.jpg

Edited by Guest

Well I may not have been able to get anyone to take my money and buy me the Mane-iac things at SDCC, but I'm slowly acquiring them!

Today I got my comic and pin.

post-9221-0-47816200-1407192805_thumb.jpg

I'm waiting on my giant tote bag to get here still, then all I need to do is get my hands on the pony toy and all will be well.  :squee:

My Celestia dog tag, I now have my 3 favourite ponies in tag form :D

img-2932155-1-mvNF1pq.jpg

I love that Celestia dog tag. I have mine on my keys. I wish they made it in metal form, exact same pose/expression.

• Brohoof 1

Well I may not have been able to get anyone to take my money and buy me the Mane-iac things at SDCC, but I'm slowly acquiring them!

Today I got my comic and pin.

attachicon.gif20140804_184854b.jpg

I'm waiting on my giant tote bag to get here still, then all I need to do is get my hands on the pony toy and all will be well.  :squee:

I love that Celestia dog tag. I have mine on my keys. I wish they made it in metal form, exact same pose/expression.

That would be awesome! 

140331772714.gif

Love the Mane-iac merch by the way :) I saw that they're selling the figures on the Hasbro Toy Shop online, shame I can't afford them!

Anyway, not to do a shameless promotion, but the Mane-Iac figures are now available at the Hasbro Toy Shop.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/exclusives-2014-mlp-mane-iac-mayhem-special-edition-pony?CD=96&ST=SO&PG=1 Mane-Iac with Spike as Humdrumm

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/exclusives-2014-mlp-equestria-girls-mane-iac-mayhem-doll?CD=96&ST=SO&PG=1 Equestria Girls Mane-Iac

• Brohoof 1

I finally got all the ty beanie babies of mlp (well the mane 6 atleast!)

I got this hat in June and just now got it cause my friend was the one that brought it back to me! 

I really love this hat I been wearing it like all day

post-560-0-53053200-1407298856.jpg

post-560-0-57008000-1407214244_thumb.jpg

Edited by Starlighty
  • Brohoof 5

Good luck, the Gold Series cards are the equivalent of Ultra/Secret Rare. I went through probably over 150+ S1 packs and I only have ONE from that set, I was lucky to pull this so easily. 

Indeed. A Select few of the Gold Series can only be found when you buy a sealed box of cards (it's got 30 packs IIRC).  I Pulled a Discord Gold Series from the box itself, as well as a Gold Series Celestia from in one of the packs.

On topic, This arrived in the mail today.

img-2941279-2-IMG_1272_zps1641fc80.jpg

img-2941279-1-IMG_1275_zps6ceb3ed3.jpg

img-2941279-3-IMG_1273_zps5d9c3850.jpg

• Brohoof 7