Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Bought some pony idem one The I LOVE YOU DDDDERPY HOOVES cupcake Funko collection at TUESDAY Morning store was only 6.99 and the 3-D hologram moving  MLP FIM 48 piece puzzle first time I've seen one ever in a puzzle even the puzzle is got moving pictures of hologram ponies awesome and last but not lease I found a Halloween mask at hot topic it's the official one that's in the movie YOU'RE NEXT !  hopefully my boss at my work place lets me bring a Nerf crossbow with my creepy lamb mask wait and see later !

• Brohoof 1

Snowglobe ponies and a Daring Do vinyl. Even though Celestia is still bigger, I really like that the snowglobe Celestia and Luna are more similar to each other in size than previous brushables. 

20140924_094332_zps8aafed13.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I've never seen those snowglobe ponies , are they sold seperately or together?

Snowglobe ponies and a Daring Do vinyl. Even though Celestia is still bigger, I really like that the snowglobe Celestia and Luna are more similar to each other in size than previous brushables. 

img-3110590-1-20140924_094332_zps8aafed1

• Brohoof 2

I've never seen those snowglobe ponies , are they sold seperately or together?

Separately, in small hexagon/shaped packages. You can kind of see them in the background :)

Ooh I didn't know cadance and twilight were also going to be released! Hope to see them soon... The snowglobe ponies are an interesting idea.

Edited by Birdwing
  • Brohoof 1

Just bought yet another Fluttershy plush. She'll be the biggest one I have at 50cm (20'') tall. She'll also be the most show accurate one I have. I still want a 4DE one though!

Made by a German company called "NICI" She looks so wonderfully well made. :squee:

post-16340-0-09771400-1411575139_thumb.jpg

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 3

I got a few blind bags this week.  First I got Cheese Sandwich when I first discovered the new wave.  Then I saw they had a Thunderlane and breezies so I went back to get them.  Only got the one breezy b/c I wanted to see how they were before I got all 3.  I got Thunderlane, who they're calling Cloudchaser even though they already release that set with rainbow fluttershy and derpy that has Thunderlane by the correct name.  Wtf hasbro? lol.  There seems to be more models in this wave, not just a bunch of Mane 6 repaints like normally. 

• Brohoof 2

Agh, ever since I started my new job, I've been eyeing on pony merch soooo much. xD I need to control my spending. 

So, here's what I bought so far. Along with three more MLP CCG booster packs, I got:

18 inch Cadance plushie. It was $5 marked down for clearance at my local walmart. Best deal I ever got. 

SwRFzud.jpg?1

Vinyl Scratch tin box. Had a few of these at my workplace, and got the last one available. Awww yes. 

mUHoT1l.jpg?1

MLP Fleece throw. Softest thing evah. 

GFue5iZ.jpg?1

Twilight Sparkle backpack chain. I'm not fond of the wings as her ears. Looks like a Woobat version of her. 

YiiA43O.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I'm just back from vacation in the U.K. It was really cool, except the big chaos in London and the high prices for like everything especially traveling. But still, i didn't leave the U.K. without some pony Merch :lol:

post-27926-0-90423700-1411910252_thumb.jpg

Paid around 60 Pounds for everything

• Brohoof 8