Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will the CMC's cutie marks be when they finally get them?

ThatGuyWhoAteTheCookies

93 users have voted

1. 1. What will Applebloom's cutie mark be?

• A hammer
    • A nail
    • Something apple related
  2. 2. What will Scootaloo's cutie mark be?

• A scooter
    • Another scooter
    • An arrow or something
  3. 3. What will Sweetie Belle's cutie mark be?

• A circle
    • A microphone
    • A musical note of some kind

(edited)

Ok, so far in my experience with this site I have not seen anybody make a post about this. Clearly, it needs to be done immediately. It is law.

Everyone is itching to know what cutie marks the CMC will get, I know. That is why I am making this. What do you think their cutie marks will be? Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo all have talents shown in the show, such as riding a scooter, but what do you think their cutie marks will look like? A bridge? A castle? A diamond encrusted hammer with a spike made of emerald on the other side tipped with a blunt nerf bullet? Anything. I just want to here the internet's opinion on this.

Hit me with your best shot, internet.

Chugga Chigga Wugga

Red text time!

Because every good post needs red text.

ಠ_

Anyway, there is that nice little poll option next to my little text box, and I know it. You can us the little "Reply To This Topic" button up there to state your opinion on this, but who would use that? Lame.

Please answer the questions up there with whatever thing you think will be closest to the CMC's cutie marks. If one of those choices isn't what you are thinking, then LEAVE. Gosh.

LOL JK ROFL TOTES

BFFL LAWL ROFLCOPTER

Just use that lame "Reply To This Topic" button I mentioned earlier.

Thank you for your obnoxious cooperation.

-TGWATC

post-6788-0-21008200-1343665782.png

Edited by ThatGuyWhoAteTheCookies

I don't really have much of an idea regarding Apple Bloom or Sweetie Belle because they both have different talents but Scootaloo has to be a scooter. It's pretty much in her name.

(edited)

Applebloom: Something apple related

Scootaloo: No idea, so arrow or something.

Sweetie Belle: Well, this is entirely relevent.

I wish I knew where this was from and who did it...

Posted Image

Edited by AppleJackle
  • Brohoof 6

NOTHING. THERE CUTIE MARKS WILL BE NOTHING.

the whole point of the CMC is to watch there misadventures looking for there cutie mark where in turn they fail. most likely this pattern will continue until the show dies and we will never now what the cutie mark will be.

anyways i think it is highly likely that if one of the CMC did get a cutie mark it would be scootaloo, and it would be a scooter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

^That is them when they all grow up. AWESOME! Cutie Marks are pretty fitting.

Edited by Resolution
  • Brohoof 6

I like this artists' rendition idea for what their cutie marks might be. Scootaloo would have something like a scooter or a lightning bolt, Sweetie Belle is a music note or a bell, or something to do with singing, and Apple Bloom has something to do with carpentry, painting or another type of building/creating-related concept.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Isn't it obvious by now? AppleBloom is a hammer, Scootaloo is a scooter, and Sweetie Belle is a musical note.

Why would applebloom be a hammer for her cutie mark? And also what would that even resemble???... I dont see any signs that point to...er... a hammer.

(edited)

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash's #1 Fan?

Rainbow Dash's #1 Fan.

Scootaloo<3Scootaloo<3Scootaloo<3Scootaloo<3Scootaloo<3

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 2

I think the saddest thing about the CMC is that they are trying to rush growing up, not taking time to enjoy being young and responsibility free. Eventually they are going to have to grow up and be responsible adults who deal with adult things, and they are going to look back on their childhood and ask "why did I ever try to rush those good times" It makes me kind of sad thinking about it.

• Brohoof 6

Remember when Applebloom fixed up their clubhouse all by herself? The shows her talent at building and woodworking.

The CMC pretty already showed what they're talents are.

Applebloom- Something carpentry related. Like a chainsaw maybe?

Sweetie Belle- Something that involves singing. A bell with a musical note of some sort?

Scootaloo- Very obvious that it has to do with something with scooting. A scooter.

The CMC pretty already showed what they're talents are.

Applebloom- Something carpentry related. Like a chainsaw maybe?

I doubt she's gonna get a chainsaw, it would make it look like she had another kind off special talent...

• Brohoof 4

I think the saddest thing about the CMC is that they are trying to rush growing up, not taking time to enjoy being young and responsibility free. Eventually they are going to have to grow up and be responsible adults who deal with adult things, and they are going to look back on their childhood and ask "why did I ever try to rush those good times" It makes me kind of sad thinking about it.

Hmm, possible lesson they could learn in season 3? Not trying to rush growing up and enjoying childhood while they can?

I doubt she's gonna get a chainsaw, it would make it look like she had another kind off special talent...

I can just imagine all the fan work that could result from that. Hey hey hey, stay out of apple bloom's shed!
  • Brohoof 3

Why would applebloom be a hammer for her cutie mark? And also what would that even resemble???... I dont see any signs that point to...er... a hammer.

She's good with constructing things, mostly because of the episode "Show Stoppers" <- I can't remember if that's the episode's name

Remember when Applebloom fixed up their clubhouse all by herself? The shows her talent at building and woodworking.

I dont remember that.. But remember the episode where they all thought that they're cutie marks would be woodworking and they tried to fix a table? It was when CMC had the sleepover. Why didnt that turn out well? And what was that episode where she fixed the clubhouse?

I dont remember that.. But remember the episode where they all thought that they're cutie marks would be woodworking and they tried to fix a table? It was when CMC had the sleepover. Why didnt that turn out well? And what was that episode where she fixed the clubhouse?

It was because she had the rest of the CMC helping her. That episode was Show Stoppers.