Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will the CMC's cutie marks be when they finally get them?

ThatGuyWhoAteTheCookies

93 users have voted

1. 1. What will Applebloom's cutie mark be?

• A hammer
    • A nail
    • Something apple related
  2. 2. What will Scootaloo's cutie mark be?

• A scooter
    • Another scooter
    • An arrow or something
  3. 3. What will Sweetie Belle's cutie mark be?

• A circle
    • A microphone
    • A musical note of some kind

I think Apple Bloom would get a hammer because she proved that she can build/remodel when she fixed up the treehouse in Show Stoppers.

Scootaloo gets the scooter because Scootaloo scoots around on her scooter. And she's good at that.

Sweetie Belle would get the music note bwecause she proves that she can sing AND write music during Show Stoppers and the one where Fluttershy babysits them.

Oh and Sweetie Belle is best filly :3

This is just one of my favorite mlp related songs. It's an instrumentl version of the song that the CMC did in "Show Stoppers".

On that note, I think apple bloom should either get an apple cutie mark or a magnifying glass for mystery. (sneaking for photos for the paper, sneaking out to find the chicken, etc. ) I think Scootaloo should either get a scooter for her mark or something else daredevil related. Sweetie bell definitely should have something related to singing.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Yeah I mean really? It's kinda funny how Scootaloo doesn't have her Cutie Mark when it's obviously going to be a scooter. I mean, she rides one in almost every appearance, looks like that's her calling huh? If they do get their marks sometime, it better be a scooter. As for Applejack, seeing as she is an Apple family member, most likely an apple related thing. Sweetie Belle, idk a microphone or a musical note, could be either. I mean, she wrote the CMC anthem!

Actually, in retrospect, Scootaloo's cutie mark could be a chicken instead of a scooter. Both would work.

BTW loving the autism on the thread here ^_^ anyways...I agree with the fact that it is gonna be what everybody expects most but we will never see it officially. Or will we? It is Lauren faust after all...

I'm not even sure where to start with Applebloom and Sweetie belle, though I did get a good chuckle out of many of the images here. Scootaloo with Rainbow Dash's face on her flank feels way more appropriate than it should be, heh heh.

But Scootaloo's cutie mark will most likely be flight related. There are plenty of fanfics that expand on this, but she uses a scooter because she has a premature need for speed in the air. She can't fly yet, and feels ridiculous and "un-pegasus-like" because her wings are too short and stubby, but needs to get her taste of the air anyway. So she catches air on her scooter. It fills the void in her life.

I've often thought that a cutie mark isn't so much your talent as it is your life's purpose that ties everything together. In that sense, it scares me how Screw Loose (The barking pony) was named Screw Loose and is considered insane, and Fluttershy has butterflies on her flank, and Rainbow Dash has a rainbow, Twilight Sparkle has .. a uh .. a sparkle thing, on her flank, and so on. A Talent doesn't need to be tied to your name, yet there is evidence to the otherwise. Not the best evidence, but there is some nonetheless.

Scootaloo's cutie mark may very well be tied to the sky, flight, or motion. I would be inclined to say that it would be something related to her emulation of Rainbow Dash, but that is an ambition in and of itself, rather than a goal, talent, or purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I wonder if scootaloo's scooter fascination is holding back her ability to fly. I mean most pegasus do not have the additional speed option -- plus the fact that she is hanging around with ground ponies as opposed to her peers in the air. If she gets a scooter mark before she is able to fly, this would probably be a bad thing actually.

The other two may have talents of a sort with carpentry and music, but they arent what they enjoy doing, and I do not know that they rise to the level of being their BEST talents.

I am actually hoping for something a little more abstract than the choices being offered here.

For Scootaloo im thinking a scooter wheel with wings.

Sweetie Belle would have to be a musical note and/or a microphone.

Applebloom's is slightly harder..... ummm I would say a hammer... but in the show (cant remeber which episode) they try carpentry and if memory serves they fail at it ;) . So maybe something to do with apples and kung-fu or something :P .

Remember Applebloom is an apple, Scootaloo is a chicken, and Sweetie Belle is a dictionary so we don't know what's gonna happen.

I'm expecting Applebloom to have a zap apple for a cutie mark, but Sweetie Belle looks like she's definitely gonna get a microphone and Scootaloo will definitely get a scooter, if not she might have Rainbow Dash's cutie mark.

Remember Applebloom is an apple, Scootaloo is a chicken, and Sweetie Belle is a dictionary so we don't know what's gonna happen.

I'm expecting Applebloom to have a zap apple for a cutie mark, but Sweetie Belle looks like she's definitely gonna get a microphone and Scootaloo will definitely get a scooter, if not she might have Rainbow Dash's cutie mark.

Wow the zap apple idea never occured to me before for Applebloom... Great idea :P.

Well done.. Well done indeed ;) .

I think Sweetie Bell's would be a mic, cause she likes to sing yes? But if she had a musical note, her talent would be in the area of music, but she likes to sing, so why not a mic? And Scootaloo's I think, would be a scooter on a ramp. Cause she likes her scooter, and she does stunts on it. Just saying. And Applebloom's, I thought it would be something apple related, but then I think it might be a hammer or nail.

I kind of have this feeling that throughout the series they won't get their cutie marks. If they got their cutie marks there would be no more CMCs and that is one of the groups that a lot of people like. I'm not saying that I'm happy with that idea (trust me I want to see them get their cutie marks as much as the next guy) but I'm just looking at it from a film makers perspective.

Well I just remember the G3 Scootaloo and I think the cutie mark with be somewhat similar. Same with Sweetie Belle.

Posted Image

Sweetie Belle

Posted Image

What I thought was Scootaloo and actually Scooter Sprite

Posted Image

The real Scootaloo. Not a good cutie mark.

Edited by DerpyMuffins666

Applebloom something apple-related just like the rest of the apple family. Scootaloo a scooter, obviously. I wonder why she hasn't gotten a cutie mark for that yet! Sweetie Belle would be a microphone or lyric making.

apple bloom: probably something to do with apples or maybe construction

scootaloo: scooter or demolition related cutie mark

sweetie belle: definitely musical note

• 1 month later...

Okay, first post :) Hi x3

This has probably been asked... a LOT... But what do you think Apple Bloom's, Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle's Cutie Marks will be?

And don't say the blue screen of death xDD

Personally, I would think maybe singing for Sweetie Belle, (going by Episode 18) obviously scootering for Scootaloo... Not sure about Apple Bloom- I was thinking maybe the writers may have something other than apples in mind; it would make a nice moral :) But what do you guys think? :D

I think Scootaloo would get something that has to do with speed or maybe she'll find that she has a talent for inventing things. (Like a pony scooter!)

For Sweetie Belle, I agree with you, maybe some musical notes or a microphone.

And yes, think (and hope) that Apple Bloom will have the first un-apple related cutie mark in the Apple family. Because honestly? When does she even do any apple related work? Maybe she'll get a donkey because she's stubborn. Or um..something that signifies perseverance, because she never gives up.

Idk... All I know is sweety bell has something to do with singing, applebloom is designer, and idk about scootaloo maybe dancing...

Well I think sweete bell will have a micro phone

Yeah in that episode Apple Bloom proved she was a pretty good designer.

Sweetie Belle's will probably have something to do with vocals/singing.

Scootaloo could probably get something related to demolition dancing since she obviously can pull off some great moves.

Or riding a scooter, but that would probably be too obvious so the creators might decide to do something else.

@Princess Nightingale

Yeah or it could be that, that seems better.

Edited by I Sarcasm I

Hello, StarStriker! Just popping by to inform you I've merged your thread with a pre-existing thread on the very same discussion topic! Hope you don't mind! Always be sure to use the website's search feature at the top-right to ensure you aren't creating a duplicate thread!

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2