Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Human babies, til they reach the age of 5 are usually putrid, disgusting and serve no purpose.

Soccer fans are annoying.

The general public can be shallow and idiotic, particularly teenagers. (There are a great many exceptions).

• Brohoof 3

- I think Flooter is okay

- I REALLY don't like Final Fantasy. Especially 7.

- I think Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves and Scootaloo are overrated as shit. They're not that great.

- I don't TF2.

- People need to fucking accept Equestria Girls is NOT that great of a movie. You may have enjoyed watching it and still enjoy it, but it is poorly made. So many plot holes.

- I can't understand why people hate Rarity. She has such good character and frankly I think that those who hate her because she's a "bitch" are one-dimensional.

I totally agree with these points.. though i am a fan of doctor who.. But I hate FF7..

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, unpopular opinions !

Paris is NOT the city of love, the city of light, the city of romance or whatever crap everyone thinks it is (trust me, I live here).

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a pretty good movie.

Energy drinks taste terrible.

South Park is NOT funny.

Family Guy is not funny nor will it ever be

I find it sick that no one metions the millions of homosexuals, ghypsies, jovabhas witnesses, and others that were killed in the Holocaust during WW2.

Soccer fans can be a bit annoying

I can't watch sports I have to play them

I hate my old vice principal

COD Black Ops 2 is a piss poor effort, space marine, stupid dumb ass game

X-Box 360 is best console

COD WAW and other COD WWII games are the only good Call of Duty's

• Brohoof 3

I will never support boycotting, because I find that to be a stupid way to react to not liking something.

While the new Ninja Turtles movie is a waste of a movie, it's not the worst thing to happen to the franchise.

Spider-Man > Batman.

I think Man of Steel ruined the DC cinematic universe before it even really took off.

I don't think chubby girls are disgusting.

Well, make that two that agree with you...

I absolutely loathe heat... Summer is for me an inferior spring. Everything you can have in summer, you can also have in spring, but its not so incredibly, annoyingly hot.

I love spring because it is the season of growth and life. I love fall because of the beautiful colours of the trees and the storms. I love winter for the fact that you can snuggle yourself into a warm blanket, drink hot chocolate all the while looking out of the window at the pristine snow coat that embraces the world.

But there is nothing good about summer...

I just hate extreme hot or cold so my favorite seasons are spring and fall, the ones that are the most balanced. Also in both those, there's not Mosquitos or snow to shovel. The only thing I like about summer is going outside and no school.
  • Brohoof 1

Opposites don’t attract, and I don’t hate my own company so much that I need to have someone offset what I am by pairing up with someone more outgoing, etc.

The first love or first time having sex isn’t the best or most memorable.

I don't need to party and drink to have fun or experience life, and I don't need to travel to learn more about the world.

• Brohoof 6

Human babies, til they reach the age of 5 are usually putrid, disgusting and serve no purpose.

Soccer fans are annoying.

The general public can be shallow and idiotic, particularly teenagers. (There are a great many exceptions).

I will agree with you on the soccer fans, but as a father, I will disagree with you on the baby thing to my death.

Opposites don’t attract, and I don’t hate my own company so much that I need to have someone offset what I am by pairing up with someone more outgoing, etc.

The first love or first time having sex isn’t the best or most memorable.

I don't need to party and drink to have fun or experience life, and I don't need to travel to learn more about the world.

I've been waiting for someone to say that opposites don't attract, because they don't, and trust me, I know.

• Brohoof 2

I hate Trixie.

I don't get why everyone loves her so much.The only thing good about her to me is her design. I don't like her because of the way she acted around twilight and her friends. I understand that being a show-off/show-pony is her job, but some of the things she did was taking it WAY too far. Then, when she returns, she's even worse, and even gets a pwoerful ancient artifact to help her be evil. Some say that she didn't know what it would do, but if you watch the part where she buys it, you can tell she knows that it will make her very powerful. And if she knows that, she must also know that it would corrupt her.

• Brohoof 6

People who think sex is all there is to marriage and love are incredibly narrow-minded. Try thinking about benefits that come with being with your love that isn't your own personal sexual pleasure.

• Brohoof 4

Anybody that says "(insert thing that people enjoy here) is a waste of money" is talking out of there asses. You only toss that load of crap around because you don't enjoy the thing in question.

"unpopular OPINION", not "Facts and Reasons why I hate X"

I never understood the point of getting married. It's pretty much just the same thing as dating with the government involved.

Of course, I've never really understood dating in the first place. Most of the teen dates are just "I LOVE YOU" and then one week later they break up.

• Brohoof 1

I'll say it right now. I don't have a least favorite episode. There might be flaws that will bother me, but not enough to deteriorate my enjoyment. If there is one of those, I just skip right past it. This might be why I see episodes such as equestria games and daring don't to be extremely overhated episodes because when I watched them, I had a blast watching them and then I go and see people bashing the episode to the ground like it's the worst thing they've ever seen. It's really hard to get me to hate something. The only thing in story telling I have a personal problem with is stuff being too mean spirited.
  • Brohoof 1

Guardians of the Galaxy is a mediocre movie that doesn't do anything to set itself apart from the other Marvel Universe offerings. I'd be perfectly content with filing it away in my "meh" cabinet and forgetting it exists, but it's been getting so much attention and critical praise that I'm starting to actively hate it. 

I'm not about to ask anyone to stop though, because I'm aware that this is terribly petty of me. If you love it, then by all means, continue expressing your enthusiasm for it. I'll live.

(edited because this came across as harsher than I intended)

Edited by Rudes

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was pretty alright. I didn't love it, but it was entertaining enough.

Star Trek: The Next Generation is better than the original series, Captain Picard is cooler than Captain Kirk, and the TNG crew is better than the original one.

I don't think the Simpsons is funny and I don't understand how it's gone on as long as it has.

• Brohoof 1

Hooray, I have more opinions I'd to share. -3-

• Pokémon Origins is garbage.
  • Pokémon Gold/Silver are the most boring Pokémon games I've played. It goes really slow which usually results in me only reaching up to the second gym.
  • Also, the only Johto Pokémon I truly like is Smeargle, but I wouldn't call that one of my favourites. The rest is mediocre.
  • Pokémon Diamond and Pearl are good games. The amount of adventuring and the decent storyline and characters are what I like about them the most.
  • Spyro the Dragon isn't that good of a franchise, especially Skylanders.
  • The meme "It's super effective!" is really cringe-worthy.
  • Ice cream is disgusting.

I never understood the point of getting married. It's pretty much just the same thing as dating with the government involved.

Of course, I've never really understood dating in the first place. Most of the teen dates are just "I LOVE YOU" and then one week later they break up.

Quoted for the truth. -3-

• Brohoof 1

I would like you all to stop here and think about how quickly this thread has grown. 17 days and 216 pages. 

Uh... the thread was made on August 1st, 2012. So it's actually been two years and seventeen days.

OT —

I don't like cheese.

I dislike city life.

Er... that's about it for now.

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 2

We need to stop preaching about peace and being pacifists, because that isn't going to get us anywhere to stop having America be such a shithole. 

I like Sonic Heroes more than Sonic Adventure 2. Come at my, Adventure 2 fanboys!
Even though the TMNT OVA was horrible, I love that theme song.

Please, don't hate me after I'm done:

1 - I think there should be no legal age to have sex, only consent and safety.

2 - I think there's nothing wrong with incest, as long as they realize they'd better adopt a child than having one themselves.

​3 - I think marriage is a prison and that if a man, or woman, feel the desire to have more than a significant other in their lives, they should also be totally entitled to do so, it would solve nearly all the problems in marriages, if the people involved were mature enough not to feed feelings such as jealousy.

4 - I think a college degree is unnecessary to have a good life, but willing to do some hard work is very necessary.

5 - I think Art for Arts sake is rubbish, as a pianist and writer, I believe art has the moral obligation of making someone's life better, instead of wasting time in vanguard experimentations that no one really enjoys.

6 - I also think people who make fun of art degrees should pay extra taxes for being stupid.

7 - I think Pinkie Pie is the deepest character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

8 - I actually think Avatar: Legend of Korra has one of the best stories ever written in Television history.

That's pretty much it, see y'all at the party o/

• Brohoof 4