Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Star Trek is MILES BETTER than Star Wars.

Revolvers are better than semi-auto pistols.

StG44's are great weapons.

HK416 should be the service rifle of the US, not these *crummy* M4's.

Spetznaz is better than the Delta Force.

How are these unpopular opinions? You speak the truth!

Call of duty sucks

Russians isn't evil

USSR wasn't empire of evil

Applejack is so sexy

Third season wasn't so bad

Romantic shouldn't exist in mlp

Modern Disney's cartoons totally sucks

Channel Disney... (See above)

Skyrim is too boring, Oblivion and Morrowind was much more fun

I'm a good person

• Brohoof 1

- The AK-47 needs to be the standard rifle for the Russian Army again

Russian Army still uses AK variants, as does most other military and police units, but yes to hell with the shitty 5.56 and 5.45 ammunition.

• Brohoof 1

The only good Disney movies ever released were Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Monsters Inc. (They are all Disney Pixar...)

Aladdin though. I know this an unpopular opinions thread, but come on!

About transexuality;

To start off, I'm perfectly fine with people having unusual tendencies, contradicting their gender, etc. I don't consider that position "unpopular". What's probably unpopular is that I don't see how being considered "technically a boy" or "technically a girl" by gender definitions has anything to do with it. Plenty of girls enjoy doing what are considered "guy things", and this forum exists, so obviously the inverse is true. In large part, we're basically destroying the gender stereotypes - just because you're a girl, doesn't mean you have to be a housewife that's around just to raise kids, and just because you're a guy, doesn't mean you can't be a nurse. SO, I'm not sure why it is we're building them up again by saying "I enjoy wearing dresses and cooking - so that makes me a girl." I'm a guy, I love cooking, I love murder mysteries, I tend to have more social sensitivity than many guys, and I never felt my gender was in question.

I know that because of the way they've been mistreated, this topic tends to be sensitive for transgenders, though, so I don't often state my views for fear of causing someone stress through pure ignorance.

Republicans who whine about Obama being this country's Hitler are closer to being Hitler than Obama is.

Rape jokes aren't funny.

The Brony fandom isn't the only fandom that has fedora wearing neckbeards, I've met a few anti-bronies that are fedora wearing neckbeards, come to think of it, they're common, so don't narrow them down to just one specific fandom.

• Brohoof 3

Today marks the day of the super bowl once again, and I'll be honest, I never fully care about it.

Sure, the game, celebrations, and overall ambience is fun, but I do get bothered when most just watch it for the commercials. X/

• Brohoof 2

I think the only intelligent form of music is jazz or classical, but mostly jazz. I don't mind listening to other gentes, but the only truely artistical and virtuous misic comes from jazz and classical (but mostly jazz). There, haters gonna hate.

Oh, and I believe that communism is a good idea, but it just doesn't work properly in a society like we are in now. (With too many selfish people, including myself)

I think people should STOP having so many freaking babies, especially if they have to go on welfare to take care of the damn things. I do not plan on having children, EVER, and it's very offensive when people tell me "You'll change your mind/you just haven't met the right man yet." I'll be 30 next week, my mind is not changing and any man that wants kidlets obviously isn't right for me, no matter how wonderful he is otherwise. Saying I'll change my mind is like saying I can change my sexual preferences. You wouldn't tell someone they're really a lesbian because they haven't met the right woman yet, would you?

Firefly is grossly overrated.

So are Iphones. 

Edited by FlutterShiny
  • Brohoof 3

-Flash Sentry hate is dumb.

-If you can't accept that someone doesn't like sports, you are an asshole.

-Hating cloppers is stupid. I mean, it's fine that you think it's weird, but you don't need to hate on them.

-Farts aren't funny.

-"Bats!" was a terrible episode.

-Recolor OCs = lazy "creators".

-Alicorn OCs are stupid.

-Closet bronies are closet bronies for a reason, so when they go asking for advice it annoys me to see open (usually adult) bronies saying "Why are you hiding it? You should be open about it, nothing to worry about." or something like that.

-Clopping:  Why is it that a goos show like MLP has to be turned into a prev wet dream......

-Over Done Fans:  Ok given everyone who is on this foram is a MLP fan but sometimes

you get those fans who think they are the god's gift to the fandom and will point  out

every thing about the show and such.  Sad thing is I have seen such fans rip into new

fan and put them down (its not often but i have seen it enough in a lot of fandoms,  not just this one)

and sometimes scare em away ...

-Undersressed Girls:  Ok i work in a collage and have met a lot of pretty girls who

are kind and just good looking people but I also run into those girls

who think showing off half their butt hanging out of shorts is ok and

tops showing off their bra is just sexy yet whe guys are drooling or looking

at them,  they act like those guys are prevs....clue girls: PUT SOME

CLOTHS ON AND LEAVE SOMETHING HIDDEN!

I think the only intelligent form of music is jazz or classical, but mostly jazz. I don't mind listening to other gentes, but the only truely artistical and virtuous misic comes from jazz and classical (but mostly jazz). There, haters gonna hate.

Finaly I found someone who thinks the same and is (probably) my age or something close to it. YAYZ! ^^

As to communism I suggest doing some serious research on why it's not gonna work properly cause I noticed that they don't teach people much about it from economical AND psychological point of wiev in most countries and it leaves people with silly ideas.

• Brohoof 1

Finaly I found someone who thinks the same and is (probably) my age or something close to it. YAYZ! ^^

As to communism I suggest doing some serious research on why it's not gonna work properly cause I noticed that they don't teach people much about it from economical AND psychological point of wiev in most countries and it leaves people with silly ideas.

OOH! What artist do you listen to? Do you play an instrument? Pm me about it if you want :3