Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I think its pathetic and sad that Hasbro is going to make Twilight Sparkle an alicorn just to get more profits as it toys, plushies, etc.

Is that true? I thought that was just a rumor. Wasn't it a post made on a tumbler account that only ever made the one post or something silly like that? 

Is that true? I thought that was just a rumor. Wasn't it a post made on a tumbler account that only ever made the one post or something silly like that? 

I've heard this rumor EVERYWHERE. I've kinda started looking into it, and its starting to look like its true. I dont want it to be, but im becoming more and more sure that this is, in fact, NOT a rumor. :(

Rainbow Dash is my least favourite of the Mane Six (sorry to all you rd fans...)  :(

I find popping bubble wrap boring...

I hate popcorn

I like rainy days

I wear t-shirts on Winter days (because I live in Australia, and it never snows. Ever.)

I prefer having a messy room to having a tidy one

I don't find Cupcakes scary. I ran into it by accident on memebase and I read it. 

I'm terrified by horror movies, even the trailers (I thought I might mention that after the Cupcakes thing)

I can't see the irony of the two previous things (okay, that's a lie  :P )

Skylanders is the worst game I've ever played.

I prefer spelling things correctly, even in texts

I like school

I find baby ponies (fim style) ugly

I don't like the BBBFF song

I stopped believing in Santa at the age of 7

... that''s it

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is my least favourite of the Mane Six (sorry to all you rd fans...)  :(

I'll do one better: My least favorite is Fluttershy. I consider her a boring character who usually rides on one gimmick and isn't that cute.

• Brohoof 3

Popcorn tastes bad.

Cheap pizza tastes better than expensive pizza.

People should have to ask for mayonaise, not ask for no mayonaise.

This thread should be entirely about food.

• Brohoof 1

1) At the moment I don't have my least favourite pony... I don't know how is it possible, but it's the true.

2) Almost everything I do, I do ambitiously. Everything I'm doing I try to do better than my best. And nothing can stop me, and disease or weakness. If I start to fail, the rage at myself comes and I cross my boundaries. I watch out not to miss my fun. I believe that you can do your best and better without missing on fun :) ,

3) RD is getting better and better in my eyes. That is so awesome and not really good at the same time....

• Brohoof 1

I'll do one better: My least favorite is Fluttershy. I consider her a boring character who usually rides on one gimmick and isn't that cute.

Me too. When i told my friends that, they were all "WAT?!? HOW COULD YOU?!?" so at that point I just stopped mentioning Fluttershy all together.  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I think everything on Disney Channel is stupid, I used to watch Disney channel when I was younger and now it has become this horrible tv network . they were talking about hickeys on there, and the channel's target audience is 9-11 years old, which  i think is just unacceptable 

• Brohoof 2

Cats are cute, but so are dogs. Dogs and cats are both great, and the world should just accept that not everyone is the same as them. We should love and tolerate each other, instead of hating cat owners or dog owners.

That being an unpopular opinion is simply sad.

Being a gamer doesn't have to be a full-blown lifestyle. People often buy prestigious console-exclusive games and their sequels and threequels solely to be "in the know". Basically, I suspect that a lot of people play "mature adventures" like Uncharted, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Bioshock, Dead Space and stuff without thinking if the experience is legitimately better than movies and books, just because it is interactive.

I did not mention multiplayer games to point out that single-player games also have an ugly image associated with them.

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 1

Is anyone else tired of the word "pedophile" being thrown around like a football by people who have barely a clue what it means?

Teens or adults who watch a kids show? PEDOPHILES.

Men who glance at high school girls? PEDOPHILES.

People who talk to children without birthing them? PEDOPHILES.

Economy's down? These donuts are expired? My ass hurts in this chair? PEDOPHIIIIIIILEZZZZ!

• Brohoof 9

Is anyone else tired of the word "pedophile" being thrown around like a football by people who have barely a clue what it means?

Teens or adults who watch a kids show? PEDOPHILES.

Men who glance at high school girls? PEDOPHILES.

People who talk to children without birthing them? PEDOPHILES.

Economy's down? These donuts are expired? My ass hurts in this chair? PEDOPHIIIIIIILEZZZZ!

Same with the word gay:

He doesn't play CoD? Gay!

He isn't into sports? Gay!

He likes MLP? Gay!

That just gets me upset when people use that word so much 

• Brohoof 3

I think everything on Disney Channel is stupid, I used to watch Disney channel when I was younger and now it has become this horrible tv network . they were talking about hickeys on there, and the channel's target audience is 9-11 years old, which  i think is just unacceptable 

People forget that this is a thread for UNPOPULAR opinions, that's almost a world wide shared opinion by most people on the internet atleast.

• Brohoof 1

I like to make up new words because quite honestly, our current english language is so boring and overused I feel like it needs something new to keep it interesting.

This is only acceptable when the words sound funny. The kind of thing that Pinkie Pie would say to Roal Dahl if they ever met.

No offense dude, but dang, your computer must be ancient to not be able to run Quake 3. Even my old netbook was powerful enough to run it. (For comparison, a piece of dog crap probably has better performance than that old netbook of mine.)

As of right now, it's a laptop that was built for windows XP, but it has windows 7 on it right now. Quake 3 isn't really compatible with windows 7 anyway as far as I know.

Edited by Ursnampls

This is only acceptable when the words sound funny. The kind of thing that Pinkie Pie would say to Roal Dahl if they ever met.

Which is why I believe my opinion on the english language belongs here...

English in of itself is boring to me and needs newness in it to be more UNboring :P

I don't like The Simpsons, Family Guy, or American Dad

Tobuscus isn't funny in the slightest

These Let's Play videos on YT aren't that good anymore

Reddit is cancer, same with Facebook

I think Cartoon Network has improved slightly with shows such as Adventure Time, Regular Show

The Clone Wars CGI series sucks

The Star Wars Prequels are enjoyable, but I still like the original trilogy better.

i heat cutey mark crusaders

they annoying and the joke is over

it start to be like if they kind of idiots

and start to do kind of crimes ( try to kill bad seed , and poison big mac and cheery )

just gave them cutey mark and forget about them

The Big Bang Theory is the worst show on television

Star Wars: Galaxies was the best game ever. no exceptions.

I had a lot of fun playing Resident Evil 6

I enjoy playing CoD, especially with my friends, I hate that everyone bashes on it.

I feel like a lot of FOX personalities are given a bad rap simply because their on Fox (Huckabee, Hannity, Steven Crowder, etc.)

I hate that gay people took the rainbow, they can have a color, they can't have visible light.

I hate how other men act around attractive women.

I don't like the Beatles.

The Animal Crossing games are amazing.

This was fun. =)

I think that... erm... I've already expressed most of my unpopular opinions, and now I don't really have that many left.

- Mean girls 2 wasn't that bad

- I don't like any Pixar movies

- Bambi was hilarious 

- Violence is useful and fun

- League of Legends is shit and DotA 2 is awesome

- Modern fashion is really nice (well mens anyway)

- World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King was a really good expansion

- Zerg is worst race

- Archon is best unit

-Mondays are awesome because it means I have something to do, albeit work, but that's still good :)

- Zerg is worst race

Flutterqueen.jpg

Um.. excuse me.. um.. pardon me... Um.. can you take that back right now before I have to ask Angel to eat your eyes.. pretty please? That would be ever so nice of you! 

• Brohoof 3

img-1043256-1-Flutterqueen.jpg

Um.. excuse me.. um.. pardon me... Um.. can you take that back right now before I have to ask Angel to eat your eyes.. pretty please? That would be ever so nice of you! 

NO! NO NO NO! Protos is best race! I just can't stand anything about zerg, they're just so... bleugh asdfg. Protos are just so fun, especially when I play it. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I just spam archons and win.

• Brohoof 1