Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Fluttershy isn't the cutest pony

How dare you! How dare you say that!!! I mean, we are mostly all thinking it but how -DARE- you say it!! 

I liked Fluttershy at first but I lost a lot of respect for her when I realized the character was a total and complete coward. 

I don't have anything against cloppers

You'll have to forgive me for asking this but I'm old and out of date. What is a "Clopper" Is that like a MLP dance or something? Please tell me people are not dressing up as MLP and dancing. 

I thought the .MOV videos were funny

You like windows movie maker format? How is that controversial? I mean, it's a gateway for getting viruses and amazingly bad as far as compression goes but I hardly think anyone will be throwing you out of the house for liking .mov files?

Luna is overrated, where's the love for Celestia?

See Lulliby for a princess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4tyvJJzSDk&feature=related 

Celestia is a diva who banished her baby sister for a thousand years because she couldn't share the spotlight and then made her SISTER apologize for it afterwards. Celetia is a nutcase. 

Secretly I kind of hope Luna sets up a rebellion and overthrows Celestia. That would be a show worth watching. 

Edited by Plowplot

I like Regular Show better than Adventure Time

Live action shows are shit, one of the exceptions to this rule is The Walking Dead

I like Dubstep, as @said, it's more of a popular opinion to dislike/hate it

Rarity has never been a bitch, how dare you!

Sports make me fall asleep

I never believed in Santa Claus 

I don't care about celebrities or their lives

Edited by Dolan is God

See Lulliby for a princess: 

Celestia is a diva who banished her baby sister for a thousand years because she couldn't share the spotlight and then made her SISTER apologize for it afterwards. Celetia is a nutcase. 

Secretly I kind of hope Luna sets up a rebellion and overthrows Celestia. That would be a show worth watching. 

Celestia never refused to share the spotlight, it just happened that people liked the day more than night, and Luna was jealous. Not celestia's fault. And Luna ATTACKED her sister, that's why she was banished. I'd banish my sister too if she tried to destroy me and my kingdom. Celestia never "forced" Luna to apologize, Luna did that on her own free will, because she genuinely regretted her past actions. I still like Luna, but it seems like alot of people are biased towards her.

thanks for sharing that song though, i really love it <3

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Celestia never refused to share the spotlight, it just happened that people liked the day more than night, and Luna was jealous. Not celestia's fault. And Luna ATTACKED her sister, that's why she was banished. I'd banish my sister too if she tried to destroy me and my kingdom. Celestia never "forced" Luna to apologize, Luna did that on her own free will, because she genuinely regretted her past actions. I still like Luna, but it seems like alot of people are biased towards her.

thanks for sharing that song though, i really love it <3

It is an awesome song. Wish I could say I had anything to do with it :P 

But she didn't attack her sister, she just refused to let night end and Celestia pulled the elements out to smack her with them. It's like fighting over who gets the car on a Friday night but the older sister wins the argument with a flame thrower. She could have resorted to less drastic measures than a God mode smack down and a thousand years of banishment. 

I mean, overkill much? Celestia couldn't give her sister one day out of the year where the sun didn't rise and pony got to see the glory of night? They could have made it a celebration of night. The mark of a true leader is finding ways to not have to used your greatest weapon... especially on your kid sister. Face it, Celestia is at best a horrible leader and at worst a sadistic *****. 

You'll have to forgive me for asking this but I'm old and out of date. What is a "Clopper" Is that like a MLP dance or something? Please tell me ponies are not dressing up as MLP and dancing. 

nervous-smile-man_000001672_540x405.jpg 

Uh... It's a lot worse than that. It's kind of awkward to explain. I'll try and put this lightly... A clopper is a person who is... sexually attracted to ponies.

Yep. 

Uh... It's a lot worse than that. It's kind of awkward to explain. I'll try and put this lightly... A clopper is a person who is... sexually attracted to ponies.

Actually, a clopper is just someone who enjoys writing clopfics (of ponies having sexual intercourse). Doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to the ponies themselves. 

I think Twilight is Spikes mom and not her sister per se.

I hope we get Flutterdragon episode next

I think bronies buy pony plushies at extremely high prices and is almost not worth the money (Seriously?!? 400+ dollars for a Rainbow Dash Plush?) Theyre cute as hell but man that's alot of money.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

I think it's fucking stupid when people attack and downvote a pony drawing that has Obama or something in it because "ponies and politics should be kept separate."  Grow a pair of nuts you bunch of pussies.

Oh...oh my god. I absolutely ROFLed at that.

Another unpopular opinion is that I like Apple Family Reunion. It is a nice episode. 

• Brohoof 2

Actually, a clopper is just someone who enjoys writing clopfics (of ponies having sexual intercourse). Doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to the ponies themselves. 

Oh, then bah, who cares? Let people fantasize about whatever they want. It's a free country...  for now.

I had never heard it called that. Of course my handle, Plowplot use to be a statement that I was proud to be a farmer. Now, thanks to the pony movement over the last year my email address has become quite the controversial wording. Because of the internet you don't only plow a plot of land any more. It's actually this change in the meaning of words which lead me to MLP in the first place. 

As to erotic fiction itself, I remember back in the day before the world wide web that there were BBS you dialed to talk to people online and man, you practically tripped over "Erotic fiction." of some of the strangest things. I mean people made fanfiction about transformers having sex. I would be shocked if somewhere, at some time, someone didn't write Bambie "Clopfics"

I have thought about that in the past, the seeming need to write adult fanfiction, not Bambie getting boned.

I am fairly sure that by writing those stories the person is trying to take that character that they have such affection for and bring it more into their own psychological world. By writing it as an adult situation they take ownership of it and define it more clearly as something they create. They add depth and personality to the character that otherwise isn't there in the TV shows, movies and books. In essence they are taking that idea for a character and running away with it making it "My version." of the character.  

I'm sure "I secretly have a crush on Optimus and that is why I want to man-wrestle him, Megatron" is capable of much more emotional depth and mostly likely better leadership because you are taking the blinders off the character and making them function with a more adult level of both mental and emotional range. 

Edited by Plowplot

My opinion is:

img-1025462-1-nervous-smile-man_00000167

Yep. 

You're right.

You're wrong.

(No favouring but wherever I go, I meet the first definition. If it would be the second definition it wouldn't be so controversial) 

Also I think that politics is the scourge of the earth! We need it just because of our stupidity and childishness, but it harms us anyway! :(

When I was young and found out Santa Claus was not real, I actually was relived. When I used to believe in him I was so paranoid that I kept telling my parent have I been good.

I became angry when I found out that was true. Same for when I lost my faith in religion. I was PISSED that I had wasted my life thinking these things were true and how institutionalized these lies were. How these things are forced on children just to set them up to be traumatized later in life. It's quite sadistic. If they want to tell a story why not just tell the story of the actual man who really did exist and how he worked to provide toys for the poor out of the kindness of his heart. I do not understand how celebrating an imaginary life of an imaginary man is better than celebrating the real act of kindness that really happened and changed the future of a nation by giving hope to children. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh...oh my god. I absolutely ROFLed at that.

Another unpopular opinion is that I like Apple Family Reunion. It is a nice episode. 

No offense, but I think I would know what the definition of a clopper is. 

(No favouring but wherever I go, I meet the first definition. If it would be the second definition it wouldn't be so controversial)   

I agree. I've never heard anyone complain about the actual artists themselves, just the people who use the image for... stuff.

*insert Mr. Bean "If you know what I mean" picture here*

No... How many times have we need to explain this properly...?

A clopper, goes by it's name because he clops.

Now, clop means literaly "masturbate to ponies".

So, a clopper masturbates to ponies. How hard is it to understand?

(\___________________________//___________________________/)

Now, for my unopular opinions.

I believe that CoD, is completely over rated. The game is not that good. I believe Zelda is way much better.

I dislike people who call themselves bronies and use the expression:"I hate...".

Notice that I said dislike, which is a way to say tolerate, And not hate. I am no hater.

I love opera and other classical music and symphonies. Yet I play in a Cello/Symphonic Metal band.

Well, I guess that's it.

Oh yeah,  here's another one.  The whole "Love and Tolerate" thing is bullshit.  It was made up as a counter-troll method against haters, which is how it should be.  Don't tell me to be nice to people who are acting like complete dickheads. 

Also, I hate Christmas.

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-6.jpg

Edited by Mister Jack
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yeah,  here's another one.  The whole "Love and Tolerate" thing is bullshit.  It was made up as a counter-troll method against haters, which is how it should be.  Don't tell me to be nice to people who are acting like complete dickheads. 

Ahhh.... Pure hipocrysis. That is some good opinion you have got there. Perhaps you are also a troll. I don't know where did you got such information about this expression, but I guess you are willing to show me where have you read such.

I've bee in the fandom long enough to remember that much.

I think you are not in the fandom for enough time, and probably Google is not much of a friend for you.

Also, you don't seem to aprove this so mysterious sentence...

"Love and Tolerate".

Why do you think it is some crap which you called "counter-troll" thing and I am lazy enough to go up to confirm.

Anyways, in which way would you use that as a counter-troll action, if it was sure to feed them instead? If I go through your reasoning, you are literaly calling bronies "stupid".

Enough argumentating.

This is not taking us anywhere.

Have you ever tried love and tolerance? Not the snarky answer kind but the real thing. It ****es with people. I had a friend who was the most angry, gay, black man I ever knew and he would yell and throw tantrums and do self-destructive things to try and sink his friendships with people and I suspected it was because he was angry at himself for something. That he had done something, or thought he did something that was unforgivable, so I stuck by his side and every time he would yell at me I would listen to him, help him work it through and then after wards I would say, "I forgive you, you should learn to forgive yourself." and over time he stopped arguing with me. He stopped yelling with me, he stopped worrying about the small details. He learned to let the unimportant stuff slide.

When someone made a racial slur towards him he learned to let it go.

One day he woke up weeping and called me at 4am. We talked and he had dreamed about something he had been blocking out, he remembered being in a car accident when he was a kid his mother had died in that accident and he was in the back seat crying when it happened. His father was turning and looking over his shoulder when the car got hit. He thought the car accident, and her death, was somehow his fault because he had been crying. He started going to therapy and it really paid off for him. Love and tolerate isn't bull shit. The ideas of kindness and compassion are very real and they do work in the long term at least some of the time.  

Edited by Plowplot
  • Brohoof 1

I honestly do not like those who believe nonreligious people are automatically evil, and those who believe that religion is required for morality.

I really wish I could stand up and say, "So, you guys need a magic book to tell you that being good is good, and being evil is evil? Interesting. You go re-read your old book, stop trying to burn my favourite books and trying to get them banned just because your god doesn't like them, and stop interfering with what I believe to be the finer things in life: science, technology, gaming, and ponies."

• Brohoof 2

Another!

Ponies are more powerful source of goodness, kindness and love in society, than any actual religion. Religion even makes you sometimes do bad stuff believing that it's good! PONIES! WOOOOO!

Love and Tolerate was used as anty-troll technique and still can be used that way ( very effective), but it figures now as actual motto. It's very valuable thing to follow and I think most bronies should be obliged to do that. ;)

I think vegeterians whine too much,and i find it weird that they feel bad after they eat meat.

I find that the global warming Is bullsh.....

I think that jews exaggerate the violence they got from nazis.

I think feminists just hate men.

• Brohoof 1