You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

2MALE4ME

SUPRSRY

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

Trixie are you angry at me because I crashed your show in manehattan.... by crash landing

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

You teleported me with your kiss. :blink:

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Anthony... where is Ian.... I was sure he should be here too

*Mean while on Jupiter...*

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

He went to get the N64. We were gonna play some Super Smash Bros.

Speaking of which,I wonder he is. :huh:

Don't you get the hint... *mean while on Jupiter*!

Oh! You sent Ian to Jupiter?!

Well,I better go get him.

*leaves to get Ian*

Oh... Hi... I guess...

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

oh god wwhy

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

gender doesnt matter to trolls but he is male

not that this is an avvatar game anywway

and i wwould run awway

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

I just got kissed by a moose? Wut?

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

go awway

you are not my gf

Pencil ninja?

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNope!!!!!