You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

...hi again xD 

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Well,actually. I'm attracted to both genders.

Again,AJ?!

Rarity's gonna flip! :o

Edited by Zigfried Lloyd

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Dash's gonna kill me,if she finds out about this.  :unsure:

Poor Zigfried. Gets no love. Only hate. (I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the actual Zigfried from the show. If you're a Yugioh fan,you'll know what I mean.)

tumblr_inline_mvx8ixwz1Q1ql911s.jpg

Edited by Zigfried Lloyd

Certainly

He was talking to me.

Dolosus,my eyes aren't showing cause the shading covers them. This is a common thing,it's good for setting the mood of the situation.

Like in anime when the character's glasses glare like this. 

DC1.jpg?t=1320819156

Talking to Dolosus again.

The thing my avatar is showing is Hidden Eyes.

As for the glasses glare effect. Scary Shiny Glasses

OT: A pony with a fedora. Interesting. Male or female?

Hmm, don't I know you from somewhere? You seem familiar...

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Are you a male or female?

None. I was just wondering.