You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

Me: I don't remember inviting you here.

I would rinse my mouth out with Scope and call the cops.  I'm not in to males nor people half my age.

Don't get the cops involved with this. Then,they'll show up and be all coppy.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Me: Why'd you do that?

Me: Raccoons are my favorite animal.

Me: Are you trying to get to know me better? Is that why you're kissing me?

Kissed by a filly. Still, not as bad as Godzilla, but it's making me a little uncomfortable.

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.