Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Godzilla *translated*

Ember_star

OOC: Hello every pony, i have growen to know a lot about Godzilla, so i will be playing Godzilla, and what i mean by translated is that it wont be all "RAWR, RAWR RAWR RAR...RAWRRRR" it will be in words

OC: You say there are ponys wanting to talk to me? send at me

Who you do think depicts you as a great godzilla in their movies, America or Japan?

Okay, the america godzilla of me is....SO WRONG! My dad died only 1ce, and that was because he couldnt breave, and tanks and planes are just like flys, they cant kill me, they just annoy me. So japan all the way

You should be ashamed for destroying Tokyo or whatever city. Why did you do it!? You're mean...

Well, how would you fell if this strange race of THINGS came and took over, and you had to save there lives like.....50 times, so i think i should have some time to have fun

Would you like a cookie?

I cant eat cookies, there to small and dont feed well

How about you challenge Discord to a fight?

:3

Discord, whos he?

Where would you be in the Fallout Wasteland? In Toyko still, scraping off of the few humans left, or possibly, dead? D:

Silly pony, if there were a fallout, i would become even more powerfull, remember that i was made because of a nuke testing? But i would be on my home land, monster island

Are you friends with Chuck Norris?

Well, kind of, we dont hang out much because we arnt the same kind

I wonder what you'd look like as a pony. :huh:

kind of wierdPosted Image

Did you build your own computer to where you can type on it and access the internet and play Minecraft and Team Fortress 2?

Uh, i would need a huge computer to do that, i just talk to this person and he types it for me

But at least your smiling. in a way. :huh:

Yeah,its preaty wierd

Hi Godzilla. I want to say thank you for helping me grow up. See I grew up with you, ever since I learned to walk. Son of Godzilla was my first Godzilla movie, And I have loved you and your movies ever since. You are one of the greatest beings in the universe. I think you for being so awesome and I look forward to your next movie coming out in 2014.

(edited)

Hi Godzilla. I want to say thank you for helping me grow up. See I grew up with you, ever since I learned to walk. Son of Godzilla was my first Godzilla movie, And I have loved you and your movies ever since. You are one of the greatest beings in the universe. I think you for being so awesome and I look forward to your next movie coming out in 2014.

Yay <3 im preaty happy about 2014 to, it looks cool! Edited by Ember_star

Yeah I heard you might be fighting a Centipede-like creature.

Okay, thanks! i was wondering what i should be geting ready for.....

Are you good or bad?

Well, good and bad, bad in that i kill alot of punny humons, and good in i save the world like.....5 times