Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Filly RD & Scootaloo Art Request(s)

NavelColt

It's insane to think that this concept has no art of it done from what I've seen through a solid ten minutes of searching. I kindly ask artists, not just one, but anyone who would like to do some art for this concept, as it lacks art completely, to do some.

The Premiss: Scootaloo goes back in time, probably thanks to Twilight, and meets her idol and surrogate sister Rainbow, around her same age, as a filly. They become good friends, and Dash descends down from Cloudsdale frequently to visit the grounded pegasus so that they can hang out, even though she sometimes pokes fun at Scoots about the fact she's flightless.

The Characters:

Filly Dashie:

Posted Image

Scoots:

Posted Image

The Art: Anything from sketches to full blown, colored art is fine, and in whatever medium you want, traditional, digital, whatever. It's completely open. Though, hopefully we do get variety. As far as specifics go, I figure someone could do something of them taking a nap with each other, curled up by one another on a rug or something. Someone else could do something with Dash jumping on top of Scootaloo playfully, while Scoots laughs in surprise. Anything you want really; just think 'cute' ;)

Thanks in advance for anyone interested~

I'm in. Just tell me what you need me to do and I can help you accomplish this. I saw the status about this by the way.

Well, if you can draw, then you can feel free to go ahead and try out one of the two listed ideas I gave up in the first post, under 'The Art' =3 Otherwise, just try and point this thread in the direction of any artists you might know that may not stumble on it themselves, perhaps.

@@~Chaotic Discord~, Okay, here is what I've done so far. It is just Scootaloo's body without mouth and eyes etc. I will continue tomorrow :3

Posted Image

And yeah, I named it Scootadash because I was bored, lol.

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Hand drawings are so 2010. :huh:

I'll just do a comic with this. Maybe even an animation in the future.

Comic? Maybe an animation? OHMEHGAWD :wub:

@@~Chaotic Discord~, Well I was going to make something serious... But nope..

I got bored and made Dashie look weird :3

I'm going to make my bad drawing digital I guess..

Super cute x3

I've got a drawing in the works for this, seems like a great idea! Don't know when it'll be done though haha!

Well take all the time you need <3 Look forward to the outcome, and thanks for taking this up~

@@~Chaotic Discord~, Okay, here is what I've done so far. It is just Scootaloo's body without mouth and eyes etc. I will continue tomorrow :3

And yeah, I named it Scootadash because I was bored, lol.

Awesome! Looking great so far, can't wait to see it later on~

I just want to say that any artists that contribute to this thread will make me a very, very happy chicken! :D

Same here <333

(edited)

@@~Chaotic Discord~,

Here is the drawing, I think it turned out good enough, but you can be the judge of that! Scoots and Dashy just chillin' :3

Awwww, that's awesome! x3 Scoots reaching for a butterfly is actually something I saw in a completely unrelated art piece on DeviantART before, it's cool and interesting to see it done again :3 And Dash looks so sweet there, I love her expression, and it's kinda like she's just watching after her while Scoots lazes around. Great job!

BTW: You gonna submit it to your DeviantART? You should!

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Awwww, that's awesome! x3 Scoots reaching for a butterfly is actually something I saw in a completely unrelated art piece on DeviantART before, it's cool and interesting to see it done again :3 And Dash looks so sweet there, I love her expression, and it's kinda like she's just watching after her while Scoots lazes around. Great job!

BTW: You gonna submit it to your DeviantART? You should!

Yea, the idea of Scoots reaching up to a Butterfly just seems to fit, yep! Dashy is looking out for Scoots :3 that's what they do <3

Yea I'll put it up there :)

Random image I made in just a few mins because I had nothing better to do.

Yeah I know, it's lazy. :)

Posted Image

(edited)

Random image I made in just a few mins because I had nothing better to do.

Yeah I know, it's lazy. :)

Posted Image

Awwwww Dx Great, even moar diabeetus. Nice job for a quick little thing! I think Dash's left hoof could be going around the other side of Scoots' neck, but again, for a few minute project, very cute.

Yea, the idea of Scoots reaching up to a Butterfly just seems to fit, yep! Dashy is looking out for Scoots :3 that's what they do <3

Yea I'll put it up there :)

BTW, check out this sig I made using your picture ;) I thought it was really cute and it works well with this BG, I thought.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Awwwww Dx Great, even moar diabeetus. Nice job for a quick little thing! I think Dash's left hoof could be going around the other side of Scoots' neck, but again, for a few minute project, very cute.

BTW, check out this sig I made using your picture ;) I thought it was really cute and it works well with this BG, I thought.

Posted Image

Oh wow, that really does go well together, that's a great sig! Nicely done Chaotic! :) looks pretty sweet :3

@, Dude… That picture is fantastic! I love your art style, I mean I really do! I definitely like it when it's applied to the 2 best fillies! I like the butterfly, the colors, your lines… Really! It is completely fantastic. This was exactly what I was looking forward to seeing! Thank you for taking time to do this. :D

@, For a few minutes project, the cuteness factor is way off the charts! ^_^ Jokuc, nicely done!

@@~Chaotic Discord~, Dude… Thank you for making this topic!!! And… New signature acquired!!

This is relevant to my interests. As you may see by my username. Haha yeah this sounds like a great project and would love to see it completed.

That's the great part, this is an ongoing, open-ended project ;) There really is no 'seeing it completed', because the project is about drawing these two as fillies together, and supplying the internet with some good art of them, since it doesn't appear to exist :3 Any artist can make any contribution to this idea, cause it'll stay open. The more the merrier.

Oh I forgot that I am making that Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash digital.. I guess I'll continue on it when I feel for it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I forgot that I am making that Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash digital.. I guess I'll continue on it when I feel for it :P

You gotta finish this, maaaaaannnnnn ^-^ It was looking pretty good thus far =D Can't wait to see it completed.